CHAPTER FOUR

"Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home, someone take me
Look, I didn't power through the struggle
Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position
And interrupt the vision
After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions
All these miles, feets, inches
They can't add up to the distance
That I have been through, just to get to
A place where even if there's no closure, I'm still safe
I still ache from trying to keep pace
Somebody give me a sign, I'm starting to lose faith
Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair?
I'm trying to find
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home(It's been a long time coming)
Someone take me
Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me
Hooome, hooome
Someone take me
Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me
Hoooome, hooome
Look, I been through so much pain
And it's hard to maintain, any smile on my face
'Cause there's madness on my brain
So I gotta make it back, but my home ain't on the map
Gotta follow what I'm feeling to discover where it's at
I need the (memory)
In case this fate is forever
Just to be sure these last days are better
And if I have any (enemies)
To give me the strength to look the
Devil in the face and make it home safe
Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair?
I'm trying to find
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me
I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone
I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone
Someone take me
Hoooome, ho-o-o-o-me
Take me home
Hoooome, hooome (take me home)
Someone take me
Hoooome, ho-o-o-o-me (someone, someone)
Nothing here feels like home(Hoooome, hooome)
(Take me home)
Someone take me
Hoooome, ho-o-o-o-me (someone, someone)
Nothing here feels like home(Hoooome, hooome)
(Take me home)
Someone take me." 

The two of us finished the song to loud cheers. (I know there are three people but just pretend that there are only two.)

The concert finished and the band, Katsu and I headed to the cafeteria with the other students. My band members split up between the tables and I went with the Bakusquad.

"So who has the best relationship with my brother and what are the ships on this table Mina?" I whispered to her and she smiled brightly.

"Well, Kirishima is Bakugou's bestie and that is the main ship on this table! Then as we're all lesbian and gay, Momo over there and Jirou. Then Denki and Shinsou from the general studies. Then you have Sero and Iida and last but not least single little me!" Mina explained.

"I think we have to get some couples together." I said winking at her.

"I'll talk with Katsu and you can talk with Kirishima. I'm sure Katsu will be a bottom for this relationship." I said and the two of us started to plan. When lunch finished Mina dragged Kirishima to an empty classroom and I dragged Katsu to an empty hallway.

"Why did you drag me in here?!?" He asked.

"Because I want to know if you have a crush on the red haired sharp teethed Kirishima." I said and he turned into a tomato.

"Knew it. You would so be a bottom!" I said.

"Whatever! I could actually tell him stuff if we dated anyway. He could help us with mom." Katsu said. I gave him a sad smile.

"I'm sure he'll help you bro. I'm sorry I can't help as much." I said hugging him.

"How are your arms healing?" I asked and he pulled up his sleeves. His cut marks had turned to scars. I smiled at him.

"I'm happy you stopped. Now, let's go back I can't wait for him to ask you!" I said making him confused. We went back to the others and Mina and Kirishima came back a few minutes after. Kirishima and Katsu talked as I went to Mina.

"How'd it go?" She asked.

"Perfect. The second I mentioned him having a crush on Kirishima, he turned into a tomato." I said smiling.

"Almost the same with Kiri. I mentioned crush and he went pink. Then I mentioned him having a crush on Katsuki and he got all awkward and shy. He was almost as red as a tomato." Mina said.

"Should we set them up? You can tell Kirishima that he has to tell Katsu and that Katsu will be at the cherry blossom tree tomorrow at lunch. I'll make sure Katsu eats lunch with me at the cherry blossom tree then leave just before Kirishima gets there to tell him and we can take pictures!" I said and she smiled brightly. The ship had to sail! That's exactly what we did. The next day I ate lunch with Katsu at the cherry blossom tree and told him I needed the toilet. I hid behind a bush with Mina when Kirishima went towards Katsu.

"Hey Bakugou!" He said in his normal friendly tone but with a slight blush. Me and Mina started to record the scene.

"Oh it's just you shitty hair." Katsu said making me sigh.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you something. It's been on my mind for a while now." Kirishima started.

"What is it?" Katsu asked calmly.

"Bakugou, ever since we met I've been kind of awkward around you. I do t know how to act when you're around but I figured it out. I love you Bakugou. Will you be my boyfriend?" Kirishima said looking Katsu in the eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask Ejjiro." He said making me and Mina have a silent gasp as the two kissed. We stopped recording and went towards the bathroom before running back to the tree.

"DID I JUST SEE MY BROTHER AND HIS BEST FRIEND KISS!?!" I shouted excitedly as I made my way up with Mina. We looked at each other before bursting out with laughter.

"What the fuck?!?" Katsu shouted.

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED THANKS TO US!!!" Mina and I shouted. The boys looked at us then back at each other before kissing again. Mina and I left them there and went to tell class 1-A the news.

~~~
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Wattpad didn't let me sign in and when I could I got a writer's block. Sorry the chapter is so short! Please tell me if you want Mina to be in a relationship and who with and I also need to know who I'm shipping Katsumi with so I can do a chapter where she meets whoever it is she will end up with. Sorry again.