Backstory

Age 8 & 10

Katsumi finished singing to her younger brother as he fell asleep.

"Goodnight Katsu. I wish mom wasn't so horrible." She said as she got up and put Katsuki in his bed. She went downstairs just to be kicked onto her front.

"Mom please!" Katsumi said before Mitsuki grabbed a knife and cut Katsumi in the back making her cry out in pain. Masarou ran down the stairs.

"Mitsuki please stop! You shouldn't hurt our kids!" He shouted but Mitsuki just turned to him.

"If you want to protect them then maybe you should go!" Mitsuki said before running at Masarou and in a second he was dead on the floor.

"NOOOOO!" Katsumi screamed as she went over to her dead father.

"HOW COULD YOU MOTHER!" Katsumi shouted before Mitsuki knocked her onto the ground.

"Do you want to be next you ungrateful brat?!?" Mitsuki asked to which Katsumi shook her head.

"Good! Then you will do as I say and ran away from here!" Mitsuki said. Katsumi nodded not wanting to get hurt anymore. She ran upstairs and packed everything before going to Katsuki's room.

"I'm so sorry brother. I wish I could stay." She said.

"Sumi? Where are you going?" Katsuki asked.

"Mother is kicking me out. I'm so sorry I have to leave you with her. I'll text you everyday and I'll see if I can meet you when I can. Goodbye Katsu." Katsumi said kissing her brother on the head before running out the house. The next few days Katsumi was struggling to find somewhere to stay until auditions for a new singer came up. It was for a lead singer in a girl band. Katsumi knew she was good at singing and ended up on the position of lead singer.

Age 12 & 14

Katsumi went backstage and took out her phone.

Katsuki :
I still can't believe that you're the best singer in the world Sumi.

: Katsumi
Thanks bro. You're awesome. I only made it this far because of your support. What has mom been doing?

Katsuki :
She's not hurting me as much but it's still pretty bad. She still forces me to bully Izuku.

: Katsumi
I'm sorry Katsu. I wish I was there. I have to go now. My band are waiting. Cya.

Katsuki :
Bye sis.

Katsumi turned off her phone and went to a room that had tables and was decorated with posters of her band, the chaotic heroes. She sat down with her band as fans started to come in. The room was filled with noise and the band began signing autographs for everyone.

~~~

Sorry this is so short I just wanted to show the general backstory for this. If you want me to ship Katsumi with like Hawks or Dabi or even Miriko then please tell me as I haven't decided on a ship to do. I also need a ship for Katsuki. I'm thinking of doing kiribaku or todobaku.