Chapter eight

Katsumi's P.O.V

I walked back into the dorms to see everyone chatting when Katsuki came up to me.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"At a café. Why?" I responded.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you where going out?!?" He asked.

"Do I need to? I am an adult Suki. Plus you could of called me." I said.

"I did call you! I called you like 20 times!!" He said.

"You did? Oops sorry. My phone was probs on silent." I said seeing that my phone had 25 missed calls from Katsuki.

"At least you weren't taken by a villian or something like that." He said and walked of to Kirishima. I smiled as I saw them cuddle up with the rest of the Bakusquad. I went to my room and grabbed my notebook so I could start writing something. My head was full of emotions. Happiness for Katsuki, Nervousness, shyness, and possibly a little bit of love for Keigo. He's basically my best friend already. At that moment I got a text.

Saul :

Hey Katsumi! It's been a while since we've talked! I've missed you since you left to Japan.

Saul is my best friend if you didn't know. I met him when I first moved to America. He's also Tenshi's cousin.

DON'T BREAK THE FORTH WALL KATSUMI!!

Oops sorry.

: Katsumi
Hey Saul! I missed you to! What's up?

Saul :
Nothing much, just the normal soccer practice and stuff. Hbu

: Katsumi
Well a lot has gone on recently. I found my brother, I made a new friend who is a pro hero and I met a bunch of people at UA.

Saul :
That's a lot to do. Well I'll let you go back to whatever you were doing but before I say bye I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to Japan tomorrow!!

: Katsumi
WHAT!! I can't wait to see you!! But I think I have to go. I need to start writing a new song. Bye!!

Saul :
Bye!

I put my phone down and looked at the empty sheet of paper. What to write about?
I don't know why I can't think about anything! I'm literally in a never ending story! I gasped at that thought and instantly got to writing again.

I'm pretty sure like everyone knows what song it's going to be now.

An hour later.

I finished writing and took my notebook to the others.

"Girls! I have a new song. We need to start doing the music for it." I said and they all smiled. We instantly got work and in the end it sounded amazing!

The next day.

I was waiting at the airport when I heard a familiar voice.

"KATSUMI!!" I turned around to see Saul. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I shouted.

"You too Sumi!" He said.

"Where are you staying at the moment?" I asked him.

"I'll be staying at my second cousin's house then I'll go back to America in a month." He said.

"That's so cool! Who's your second cousin?" I asked.

"His name is Tenya Iida." He replied. I immediately gasped.

"HE'S THE CLASS REP OF MY BROTHER'S CLASS!!" I shouted and started pulling him to UA.

At UA.

"IIDA!!" I shouted.

"Yes?" He responded immediately. I smiled at him.

"Look who I found!" I exclaimed and pulled Saul in front of me.

"Saul! It's been ages!" Iida said and Saul walked up to him.

"It's good to see you again Tenya!" He replied. I smiled at the two and let them catch up before going back to the band.

"Hey guys! Tenshi, Saul is here and the next concert is tomorrow right?" I asked. They all nodded smiling.

(I keep forgetting the name's of the band members so I keep having to go back and check. Oops.)

"Good!" I said.

Time skip to tomorrow.

I woke up remembering the concert we were having today. I immediately got up and got changed. Today was one of those big dress days. I didn't always like the dresses but when it's a day for a big dress it means no dancing on stage, also meaning I don't get so tired. I grabbed the dress and started to get ready.

I put on the dress and started to do my hair and make up

I put on the dress and started to do my hair and make up. This dress was probably the biggest dress I've ever worn. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me, Yui. Are you ready yet?" She asked.

"Yeah just a sec." I quickly finished up and opened the door to reveal the girls. They were all wearing a shorter version of the dress I was wearing and in slightly different colours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people!! I'm so sorry for not posting in ages! I've really lost motivation for this story and I just don't know what to do for it anymore! If you have any suggestions please put it in the comments. I might announce this story dead next month if I can't think of anything at all to do. I was thinking of getting in same drama between Hawks and Saul but I just don't know anymore. Please help me and this story if you want it to continue! That's all. Bye!!