CHAPTER TWO

2 months after the sports festival.

Katsumi's P.O.V

My phone rang and I answered immediately.

"Hello Bakugou." Kalmin said.

"Hey boss, what's up?" I replied.

"We've decided to put you on tour for a year." He said.

"Where will be going this time?" I asked curiously.

"You'll be going to Japan." He said and I squealed so loudly that I heard the other girls run upstairs.

"Alright, I'll let you girls pack. We leave in a month." He said and hung up as the girls kicked my door open.

"What was with the squeal?" Nakano asked.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR IN JAPAN IN A MONTH FOR A YEAR!" I shouted and they all squealed.

"PACKING TIME!" Asami shouted and they all ran to their rooms to pack. I immediately grabbed my phone and texted Katsu.

: Me
Katsu! I'm coming to Japan in a month!

Katsu :
WHAT?!? So I get to see you again?!?

: Me
YES YOU DO! Oh and I have a question.

Katsu :
What is it?

: Me
Have you met a boy called Iida Tenya?

Katsu :
You mean the need with dark blue hair, glasses and is really strict? Yeah I have. Why?

: Me
He's the cousin of my band member Tenshi! But I need to get packing. Bye!

Katsu :
Bye.

I came off my phone and started to pack. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to see Katsu again. I couldn't wait to see my younger brother grown up. Maybe I could sing the song that we used to sing together. I'll sing it when I see him maybe. That gives me an idea for a song. He's going to be there for at least one of my performances right? Oh my word that makes me feel so much better, I don't even feel sad at all. I have an idea for a song I need to start writing! I grabbed my notebook and began to write.

A month later when they arrive in Japan.

"We need a song! I heard that for our first performance students from UA are coming!" Yui said.

"Well I have the perfect song. I wrote it the month before we came. I called it super trouper. It relates to me and Tenshi because Katsuki and Iida will probably be there. Here's the lyrics." I said as I showed them what I wrote.

"Wow. That fits for sure." Tenshi said.

"I'm going to guess that I'm still on drums, Asami will be piano while Tenshi and Yui will be back up singers and guitarists while Katsumi is lead." Nakano said making us all laugh.

"Very correct. That's how it always is anyway." I said.

Katsuki's P.O.V

"Alright all of you. In two weeks the Chaotic Heroes will be performing here in Japan. Nezu has decided to let this class go see the performance for free." Aizawa said and I smirked.