"I still don't know how to thank you.."

"Hey, as long as you're good and happy, that's all that matters."

"Ooo.~ Someone is modest.~" Floyd tested him.

"Don't increase my ego."

Lloyd got up from the floor. In front, it was as if he had seen something red, a red flower. He approaches her. He had little left. Five steps, four, three.. two... one-

"NO!!!" He screamed, falling to his knees. His breathing froze.

Kai and Morro had run to him worriedly. Kai took it in his hands. Morro stood in front of him, taking his cheeks lightly in his pale palm.

"Hey, hey. Floyd. Floyd.. Ssshhh. Inhale, exhale."

"Inhale... exhale..."

"All right, all right. Easy, like that. Everything, everything's fine? What happened?"

"I... I saw a flower, a red one. And when I want to see it better..." He stopped talking, looking at the ground ith horror and confusion. "No.. no.. I don't remember..."

Ghost was still watching him, but three ghosts had appeared above Floyd. They all had different expressions. Wrayth was agitated and sad, Bansha was looking down, worried, and Soul Archer had a 'I'm sorry...' look. Morro looked at them confused and worried. Soul put his hand on Floyd's head, and as a result, the boy calmed down suddenly.

------

"Kai," Nya had knocked lightly on the wooden door as she entered. It was late. "I have to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it?" He was calm, nothing new. But still affected by what had happened to Lloyd in the park.

Nya sat down next to him. "You have to hide your diary."

"Why- How Do You Know About My Diary?!"

"Oh be serious. I know everything that's going on around this house. And I've read your diary a bunch of times."

"What you- ?!" He didn't think his sister would find out about him. And if she had found out, she would admit it.

"But that doesn't matter now! It matters that Morro doesn't read it. We can't risk finding out about our powers, that we're Ninja and Lloyd."

"Stay calm. The front pages aren't about that. And he won't find him."

"In the mini-library."

"Nup. But in the drawer. Wait..." He stood up. It wasn't in the drawer. Look at the mini-library. "No... no, no, no, no." He picked up the book with the cherry cover. "He found her."

"You're not good at hiding things!"

"Do you think he got to the side with Lloyd and Powers and the Ninja?!"

"He would have told Lloyd something if he had. Or ours powers. So I don't think so. But you have to make sure he read it or not. And hide that diary in a better place!"

"So I will." He came out of the bedroom- no, he went back in and handed him the diary. "Hide it." Leave.

Nya took some of her hair from her forehead, putting her hand on her forehead. "Oh this brother..."

Kai had found Morro in his room. He seemed to be talking to someone, but he was alone. Kai told himself not to overlook this. He hadn't knocked on the door, for Morro had returned to him.

"Hey Kai."

"Heyy.."

'How did he know I was at the door? I didn't make a sound- Focus, Kai. The diary.'

Black Sheep AU《Ninjago》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara