He opened his eyes.

"Aaaaahhh!!!"

In front of him, was a specter looking at him curiously. He saw through the person. He turned quickly, but hit his back against the cold wall.

"Shhh! Calm down. No need to scream and shake!"

"B-but- y-you- I- " He looked better at the thing in front of him that was talking to him. It looked, green.. and transparent.. shining faintly... "Wait.. you..are you a ghost?"

"You can say it again, bud."

"No no." He shook his head and slapped his forehead lightly. "This is a dream. Yes, yes... a dream. There are no ghosts. Everyone knows they don't exist!"

"Aha. That's why Garmadon is an Oni and Destruction on Earth, huh? If Oni exists, Elemental powers exist, ghosts cannot exist?"

Morro looked annoyed with a slight confusion in his eyes at the ghost in front of him. Yes, there are ghosts, he can't deny that. And dream? It's not in one, unfortunately.

"Who are you?" But still, he was curious. It was a curious cat. He was fascinated by what he saw.

"My name is Wrayth, what do I serve you?"

"Uh... what..?" He was confused.

'What's with this ghost?'

"It's a rhyme of mine, young Morro."

"How do you know my name?"

"Ooh, believe me when I tell you that my friends and I known you for a long time!" He said it lightly, too... lightly.

"Friends?"

"Yeah. They'll show up, too, but later. Tomorrow. And one of them has been contacting you vocally since you've been here! Ugh... Damn you Archer.." He float closer to Morro's face. "But now you are with me, Master of the Wind."

"Master of- Wait, wait, WAIT. Slow down. What are you talking about with 'you're with me now'? And how do you know about my powers?"

"I know a lot! I'm impressed that the Master of Creation, Wu Garmadon, didn't realize you had them. Or did he realize and shut up? I don't think he knew. Or did he?"

"What the..."

'What's going on with my life?!'

Breathe.

Exhale.

'I have to be calm. Calm. Don't worry. '

"Okay, okay." Wrayth looked at him. "So let's see if I got it right. You're a ghost named Wrayth."

"Yep."

"And I can see ghosts?"

"Yep."

"How? How can I see ghosts?"

"That is more, complicated."

Morro leaned back against the wall, his hands folded and his gaze cold.

"Well, we have time. So explain. I want answers. I'm tired of lies and secrets up to my neck."

Wrayth looked him deep in the eye. After, he bowed to him. Morro was surprised by the bow, but he also liked it on one side.