8

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"What, Noo! Can I please have my hand holding privileges back??" Mono pleaded brushing his hands off his trenchcoat to wipe off the substance as the door shut behind you causing something in the next room to hear.

"One, we'll see, two, get down." You whispered going through a gap in the wall that leads under a table in the next room.

In front of you was The Teacher, inspecting something on the table above you.
'Go AWAYYYYYYYY' You screamed in your head annoyed that you've crossed paths with her again.

The Teacher then moved to the other side which allowed you two to move into another hiding spot.
'Yeah that's right you walk away.'

She opened up a cabinet as you and Mono took shelter under another table in the middle of the room. The Teacher then pulled out a knife walking into the next room.

Following her in, there were cabinets and jars filled with disgusting things everywhere

Following her in, there were cabinets and jars filled with disgusting things everywhere. You both climbed up onto the cabinets using its handles, hiding behind the glass jars so she wouldn't see you.

The Teacher was occupied by placing hopefully fake organs into a body stand as you made your way behind the jars over to another table not far from an opened top-hung window.

The Teacher, on the other hand, made her way to a set of drawers not far from you.

Once her back was facing you, jumping onto the window's edge you pushed yourself up to get through it falling into the next room.

Mono soon fell down after you, climbing up a bookshelf and entering another vent, once entering the vent the boy in front of you stopped.

"Hm? Why'd we stop?"

"There's a drop." Mono replied checking to see how far it went before falling down with you following him. 'How are our legs not broken? No idea.'

After exiting the vent you saw a hammer in front of you, Mono was about to pick it up but you stopped him wanting to get revenge on the dolls for taking Six."May I?" You asked innocently.

"You may." He nodded trusting you with the hammer.

Dragging the hammer towards a doll you got ready to destroy it, but before you did the plank below suddenly went down.

Quickly taking a step back and ducking, the trap swung down smashing the doll to pieces making you stand up with a smug face."HAH TAKE THAT!" You called out.

Unfortunately, as you were celebrating your small victory you forgot to calculate something.

You forgot the bucket trap swung backwards as it was rapidly returning to wipe you out.

Mono quickly reacted, grabbing your arm yanking you out of the way.

Before you could thank him another doll came scurrying towards you two.