2

Quick timeskip: A few weeks have passed since you and Six were both captured by The Hunter.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

You stared down at the chalk in your hands, adjusting it to a position you could write with, and added another line against the wooden wall to count up the days you've been stuck in this room for, It's been weeks at best, each day seems to go on f...

You stared down at the chalk in your hands, adjusting it to a position you could write with, and added another line against the wooden wall to count up the days you've been stuck in this room for, It's been weeks at best, each day seems to go on forever, You'd wake up, one of you guys would add another line on the wall or a drawing if you had the motivation, The Hunter would give you scraps of food, Six would play the music box, you two might play a game or two to pass the time, then you went to sleep.

It's infuriating, to say the least, You just got out of captivity to be put right back into it.

You let out a heavy sigh as you lay down beside Six and stared up at the ceiling while listening to the music box play.

"Wanna try help me ambush the hunter again when he comes to bring us food?" You asked the girl beside you.

"Last time you did that you were trying to bite his arm off and hang on for dear life while screaming some random gibberish as he shook you around and fell backwards almost on top of me." Six replied.

You stared at her for a few seconds before laughing, remembering all the other times you tried to ambush The Hunter and yell out 'revolution!' while doing it.

Well, it used to be the two of you doing it but now it's just you still wanting to escape, Six doesnt seem bothered in the slightest to try anymore as if she's already accepted the fate of being locked up forever.

"Ok but you've gotta agree, seeing as I totally knocked him down like it was nothing I should get a medal for that."

"Sure..."

Six grabbed the handle and started winding it up, ever since you got here she seemed to take a lot of interest in the object and played it any chance she got, which was many times a day.

Not that it bothered you or anything you found the tune quite calming, listening to it you closed your eyes and let your imagination create little scenarios to go with it, images of the small figure with a bag you saw when first arriving here always seemed to slip its way into a scenario, you still wonder where they might be now.

The silence lasted for a while until you heard a soft sound of footsteps, you paid no attention to it tho, just dismissing it as a nome you thought nothing of it.

Your eyes shot open at the sound of a sudden thud coming from the door, the music was no longer playing and Six was trying to drag you by the arm to get under the table.

"Who's th-?!" You spoke up but your sentence was quickly dismissed by Six  shushing you to be quiet.

The noise of someone trying to break in continued and soon enough you could see the silhouette of someone on the opposite end.