1

OK FIRST CHAPTER HERE WE GO

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

You and Six carefully climbed onto the raft, adjusting yourselves into a sitting position, And slowly drifting off into the murky ocean's abyss.

Looking back you could still see the silhouette of a yellow raincoat belonging to the girl who unfortunately passed, You and Six both tried to save her but I guess luck wasn't on your side.

Turning your head forward you saw Six sitting near the front of the raft leering at the place that once held you both captive.

You two sat in silence taking in the events that have just occurred, One minute you and Six were making weird but humorous hand gestures towards each other through the dark and gloomy cages then next of all you were playing what felt like a very intense life or death game of tag with some demonic doll.

Your thoughts were quickly interrupted by a small 'thud' coming from the top left of the raft that was followed by soft almost inaudible snores.

Six was passed out most likely due to exhaustion, all that running back in 'The Nest' definitely did a number on you two.

Only seconds later did a slight yawn escape your mouth, with nothing better to do you lay down in a comfortable position, Gazing up at the sky with the sound of small waves hitting off the raft, you closed your eyelids and drifted into an uneasy slumber.

(Timeskip)

You felt a gentle tap on your shoulders, It continued for a while and slowly became more aggressive by the passing seconds.
"Y/n...". "Y/n..." .. "Y/n...!" ... "Y/N!"

You jolted awake, taking a moment to adjust your eyes to your surroundings.

"Huh- what- I'm up!" You quietly exclaimed.

Turning to see the cause of what woke you up you saw Six sitting down beside you taking her hand off your shoulder once realizing she had finally woke you up.

She stared at you for a second before pointing towards an island that you were approaching, It seemed like a forest, An incredibly tall one to be precise. It looked very unwelcoming but you two would still hope to trudge through it and continue your journey in what you would call 'A world of nightmares.'

The raft skidded onto the surface of the land after being slightly shoved by the waves it came to halt.

You and Six both slowly stood up and got off the raft, stretching the second your feet touched the ground.

You turned around and bent down to give head pats to the raft as a way to say 'Thank you for 1. getting us away from that miserable place infatuated with dolls and 2. Not drowning us' Earning a chuckle from Six by this action you stood up and gave her a playful eyeroll.

"Alright, let's head on in." You said having a bit of hope you guys could actually find an end to this world of misery and return home, I mean you both just survived a mansion full of weird twists and turns, It's sure to start getting better now.... right?...

 right?