3

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

You and Six watched patiently as the boy went and slot the key inside the lock making the door swing right open, as you ventured on down the few steps a sudden question came into mind.

"Hey, bag boy?"

He stopped in his tracks turning around to face you, tilting his head a bit.
"Yeah?"

"What's your name?"

Six seemed to stop walking ahead too and slightly turned back to face you both, likely to find out the answer since she doesn't know his name either.

"Oh! Right we didn't get a proper introduction yet huh?."
He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, causing the bag to be lifted up a bit.

"My name's Mono."

"Ohh, cool name!" You spoke as his head perked up a bit from the compliment.
"Thanks!"

Even tho you couldn't see his face you could tell that he was giving you a huge smile, his energetic and friendly aura could instantly give it away, he held out his hand for a handshake which you agreed to and put your hand in his.

"I'm Y/n."

Mono nodded then turned to Six who was giving him the 'Don't you dare ask' look.

"Her name's Six!" You called out from behind them.

Mono tried to give her a handshake but she just turned her heel and walked away from him.

"Is she always like this?? I didn't know the evil queen was in my presence?" Mono spoke as you snickered.

"Yep she's always like this." You replied crossing your arms.

"I am not!" She whisper-yelled before entering the shed as you giggled following her in.

Once you and Mono entered the shed it quickly fell into another tense silence, someone was definitely in the next room ripping something apart and you weren't sure you were prepared to find out.

"On second thought lets just go back to the room we were held captive in." Six spoke up facing you.

"With the music box, where it's safe."

'Why would she want to go back?'

"You can, but I want to escape." You told her while trying to push a huge box.

"But.. Ugh never mind."

Mono and Six came over to help push the box until it didn't move any further.

All three of you climbed on top of it and jumped for the opening.

Landing in a pile of teared-up bags, Mono turned around to the both of you making a 'shhh' sound as the three of you crouched forward.

"No shit we have to be quiet." Six whispered seemingly annoyed at him again.

"Shhhh!" Both you and Mono said in unison.

Approaching closer to the sound, you looked up and saw the beast that captured you and Six not long ago, The Hunter.
'I swear if another goddam rat comes along and gives away our position, so help me I will declare war.'