rescuing sly fox III

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it obvious already? Sakanoshita hired Cypher here to kidnap and kill my Mika while he dished me out of five billion yen for her dead body," Daishou choked while his eyes watered, removing the gun away from Oikawa's forehead before he turned to Kuroo with a single tear dropping from his cheek. "Mika is dead because of Sakanoshita."

"Then why are you going after us?! Sakanoshita was the one who planned the whole thing, wasn't it?! He's dead already, so why are you going after Cypher?! It's obvious he was a pawn in Sakanoshita's fucked up game!"

Kuroo screamed in pain, writhing his body back and forth on the concrete underneath the yakuza henchman's grip. Daishou turned around back to Oikawa, wiping away the single tear on his face with the sleeve of his blazer.

"It's not the same. For my own satisfaction, I want Cypher to suffer the same way I did."

Oikawa looked back up at Daishou's tall figure leaning over him. An ominous grin formed on his face again, curling the corners of his mouth as he kicked Oikawa in the jaw. While he coughed up another phlegm of blood onto the concrete, Daishou crouched down and grabbed his face—forcing Oikawa to look at him.

"I saw that you got yourself a girl, Cypher." Daishou maliciously smiled, narrowing his eyes as he chuckled lightly, mentioning your name nonchalantly with a bitter taste lingering on his tongue. "She's very beautiful, just like my Mika. We all saw her in the passenger seat of your car during the race in downtown Tokyo."

"Don't you fucking dare," Oikawa growled through his teeth as he pinched his eyebrows, glaring straight up at Daishou. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Oh? Kill me? I'd like to see you try." Daishou grabbed Oikawa's face again, pinching the bottom of his cheeks with his thumb and index finger. "Perhaps I'll kidnap and tie her up while I slowly drain the humanity out of her lifeless, pretty little body. I'll kill her like you did to my Mika, maybe then you'll know how I felt."

Oikawa gritted his teeth and reached his right hand down into his pocket, feeling the rough handle of Kuroo's switchblade before he clicked the release button open. Luckily for Oikawa, both Daishou and the Nohebi henchman didn't notice him cut through the rope around his wrists as he slipped his right hand out.

Daishou tilted Oikawa's chin up and stared at the blood dripping down from his busted lip with the scuffs of his shoe smothered on his jaw. Before he could say anything, Oikawa smirked at him while furrowing his eyebrows and puckering his lips before spitting blood and saliva straight into Daishou's eyes.

"Fuck!" He stumbled back, wiping the filth from his eyes before Oikawa stabbed his left thigh with Kuroo's switchblade. His scream echoed into the warehouse as the small knife sunk deeper into his skin, the blood profusely oozing out of the wound because Oikawa struck his femoral artery.

Daishou looked up at Oikawa as he towered above him, the murderous look in his eyes overshadowed his scathed and battered face. His pupils constricted while he muttered a distasteful threat, an intense expression growing on his face as his eyes widened with rage.

"If you ever so lay a finger on her, I'll take my sweet time killing you, much slower than I did with Mika."

He yanked the knife out of Daishou's thigh, his blood coated along the blade. In an instant, the Nohebi henchman grabbed Oikawa from the back, placing him into a choke hold. He flung his body backwards, stabbing the henchman in the neck with the same switchblade. That same henchman released Oikawa and clutched his throat before falling to the ground, bleeding out from his neck.

In the corner of his eye, the rest of the Nohebi henchman tackled him and grabbed each of Oikawa's arms, restraining his movements. The switchblade in his hands dropped to the floor, the clink of the stainless steel echoing on the concrete of the warehouse. The henchman with black hair kicked the switchblade in the opposite direction, furthering its distance from him. Unbeknownst, he kicked it straight to Kuroo's side, to which he rolled over and grabbed it with the tips of his fingers.