rescuing sly fox III

Daishou knew it wasn't Sly Fox because of the way the driver of the car drifted the Honda Accord around a tight corner without fail. Only two men in the whole underground racing scene could drift so swiftly; Tooru Oikawa and Tetsurou Kuroo. That's how he lured them in anyways, targeting Sly Fox first to get to them. A firearms deal was the easiest to do—not every gang member bought drugs but every gang member needed a gun.

The Inarizaki Bois were the only "street-racing formed" gang involved with the trafficking of firearms, drugs and pirated goods—any type of contraband you could think of. The only thing they didn't dapple in was human trafficking, which was a whole other league to itself in Japan. Kita was the best at it, leading all of the members of the Inarizaki Bois to be dealers themselves rather than only him.

Unfortunately it left Kita to become too cocky with a lack of judgment on the kinds of customers that were buying his products. That's how the Nohebi clan captured Kita, luring him into the abandoned Sakanoshita warehouse and catching him off guard—mercilessly beating him while baiting Kuroo and Oikawa to his aid.

"Cypher! What the fuck is Fangs talking about?!" Kuroo screamed at the top of his lungs, his eyes filled with panic as Daishou and his henchmen aimed two pistols at his head.

Oikawa's stomach dropped, unable to speak as Kuroo's head was gunned down onto the filthy concrete. He never told Kuroo about the ransom, even long after the death of Mr. Sakanoshita. It was just one of the few things Oikawa kept from Kuroo and Leia, hoping they never had to find out about it.

"Admit you killed her, fucker." Daishou pulled back the slider and cocked his pistol. "Or perhaps I'll pay a visit to Miss Leia Sakanoshita herself."

"NO!" Kuroo screamed and whimpered against the henchman's grip, trying to pry open the rope around his wrists. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about! I didn't kill anyone!"

Oikawa couldn't let Kuroo take the blame for something he didn't do, much less a job he didn't even know about. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, feeling the blood rush to his head as the henchman's heels dug straight beneath his right shoulder blade.

"Stop," Oikawa choked, looking up at Daishou as he lowered his gun at Kuroo. "I killed her. I killed Mika. DK had nothing to do with it."

"You fucking bitch." Daishou swung his right leg violently, kicking Oikawa in the mouth again. He felt the pop of his jaw shift to the right, the pain rushing to the left side of his face. Oikawa let out an anguished wail of pain as he spat out blood onto the concrete floor.

He looked up at Kuroo, watching his face contort into an expression he'd never seen on him before. His eyes looked drained of life and shocked to the bone as his mouth hung open, absolutely speechless over Oikawa's confession. A single tear dropped from his left eye, rolling down his dirty cheek and onto the concrete.

"What...?" Kuroo mouthed before Daishou kicked Oikawa in the jaw again, knocking his head down onto the floor.

"You're fucking dead, Cypher." Daishou stomped on Oikawa's head, the tip of his black shoe repeatedly shoved into his bloody mouth over and over again. He coughed profusely, aimlessly trying to catch his breath. The Nohebi yakuza henchman took his foot off of Oikawa's back, relieving the heavy pressure on his spine.

Daishou crouched down to Oikawa's level, placing the barrel of his gun against his head. He rested his index finger on the trigger, cocking the slider before leaning in closer to his face.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Kuroo screamed, squirming underneath the Nohebi henchman. His eyes widened to the point they would pop out of his skull, panic and shock overriding his entire body as he watched Daishou press the barrel of his gun further against Oikawa's forehead.