"This is quite pitiful." your voice dripping with distain. "Dream always said that his base was huge and full of redstone."

  "That was a blatant lie." he said flatly.

  "Well, duh" you said, rolling your eyes.

  Sapnap whipped out some iron doors. "Take these and put them on all the walls inside, I'll place some outside then help you in there."

  "Got it." you took the offered doors and started to walk inside. You spent half an hour just placing doors around the walls, he was gonna be so mad!

  Before long, the renovations were finished, and you were on your way home, talking jovially as the sky lightened. 

  "You are so dead this afternoon!" he said with glee.

  "why?" you asked, concerned.

  "Combat" he said happily.

  "Shit. Eh, I'll get him to get you in there to show me moves." I said jokingly.

  "Nope!" he said, popping the p. "We're doing it this morning, before he's realised!"

  "Can I go see Tubbo?"

  "No."

  "but-"

  "We won't be there." he looked me in the eyes. "You are not going."

  mmhm, 100%.

  "fine... Can I have (insert whatever breakfast ya want)?"

  " Yea, but you're making it!" grinning, he took off to the castle. We raced down the halls, laughing. 

  We arrived in the kitchen and got everything out. It took you an hour (blame Sapnap) but you finally got your breakfast.

  Taking your breakfast up to your room, you made a plan for that morning. You would eat your meal, stick around long enough for George and Dreams eventual check- up, then sneak out to the  flower fields near L'Manberg.  You could catch up with Tubbo, and pick some flowers for dyes! 

..........................................................................

Time skip to the flower fields 'cause I'm lazy

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

  You hid in a tree, waiting for Tubbo to come.

  after, like, an hour, he finally decided to come. But there was another boy with him. They were chatting happily about something- you couldn't make out what they were saying, though.

  The boys are wearing their L'Manberg uniform, Tubbo pointing out all of the bees he saw.

  It was the blond one that interested you, though. You hadn't seen him before, but this must be Tommy. He was loud and carefree, arms waving everywhere and a laugh almost as funny as Dream's. It was odd, to see someone so careless. everyone you knew was careful about what they said- your dads, for fear of hurting you, and because they were just careful people; Tubbo was just always careful around you, because of Dream; Niki and Eret, well, you only saw Niki twice, and she didn't get a very friendly reception, and Eret was cautious around you for the same reason as Tubbo.

  "TOMMY!" 

  "Fuck! Damnit, Tubbo, I gotta go!" he ran towards the voice, back to L'Manberg.

  "Finally, thought he'd never leave." you quipped, jumping down.

  "Y/n!" he said, running towards you. "They are going to kill you when they find out that you're here!"

  "Yep. You too, since you won't bring me to them."

  "Fine. What did you do today?"

  "Eh, mainly stayed in my room, but Sapnap woke me up at, like, 4am to go prank Dream's house, then left me for training with the guys. And I'll be the one training with Dream once he finds out." you say in a jokingly cheerful tone.

  "So, after knowing that Dream wasn't going to be happy with you, and you had combat, you chose to sneak out?" 

"Pretty much" you sheepishly admitted. "I was just bored."

  he gave a hum of agreement, then said excitedly, "We burnt down Quackity's mansion and then started work on a nuclear bunker near Fundy's base!"

  "With Tommy?"

  "With Tommy."

  "Burning down the opposition's house ain't gonna do much for your cause." you  informed him.

  "Tommy believes otherwise."

  "I don't give a fuck what the gremlin says. from what I've been told, he's an idiot and an arsehole."  you cocked your head at him, watching as he stood up.

  "Don't talk about Tommy that way." he said tightly, and started walking the same way as Tommy did, leaving you confused.

  "Tubb-"

  "I'll see you in a few days. At the election. I'm sure you can find a way."

  And then he walked off, leaving you to your thoughts.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hi everyone!

sorry it took so long to update, I'm not allowed on my computer exept for school rn, but my teacher said we had to write a 1000+ word creative writing for homework, so you guys get content! Wooooooo!

Btw, the thing we said about Tommy, WE DON'T KNOW HIM. We learnt about the server through the Dream team first, then what Tubbo said didn't sound very smart. SORRY!

Last chapter I thanked you for 50 reads, but you then gave me 170?! Wtf? thank you all so much! 

Remember to vote, comment(they make my day), keep reading, and stay safe! Ily all!