Feelings, But to the Right Girl?

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!! So, guess what???? Sorry about the long update!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 4, ENJOY!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

For the rest of the day, Lucy seemed a little...off. Whenever Aditi gets even an inch closer to her, Lucy begins to freak out  a little and runs off. "Lucy sure is acting weird." Happy said, munching on the head of a cod.

"Yeah.." I murmered. I couldn't help but worry about Lucy so much.There was just something inside that wanted to make sure that Lucy was doing. Not able to take the urge any longer, I stood up and announced, "I'm going to go look for her."

Lisanna, who was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, threw it on the table. "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! That's all you guys ever talk about!"

"'Cause she's important to us, Lisanna!" I protessed. "She's really....important." 

"More than me!" Lisanna screetched. "I just came back from Edolas a month ago, yet you treat her like she's everything to!"

"She's going through a lot!" I cried. Without hearing what she was going to say, I stormed out the door. God, when did she become so inconsiderate! I continued to walk throughout the village, looking for Lucy. I looked everywhere from the woods to the main village, but I still couldn't find her. Where the hell could she be, I wondered. Suddenly, an interesting scent ran through my nose. It was a scent that was both familiar, yet not familiar. "Maybe it's..." I began to follow the scent, running as fast as I could. 

The end of the scent led back to the pond where Lucy transformed. "Lucy! You here?"

"Natsu?" Lucy called out from an unknown area. I looked around, but I still couldn't see her. "Oi, I'm up here!"

I looked up and saw by surprise to see Lucy standing on a high tree branch.

Upside down.

With no suspension.

"L-Lucy?!" I gasped.

"Yo." She smiled. She jumped down from her tree anad landed on her feet. She stretched her arms and stood up. I just stood there speechless. "You...what..how?"

She shrugged. "I feel so..stong. I wanted to test out my strength."

I shook my head. "That's not why you keep storming out of the house."

Her face fell, her eyes not reaching mine. "How do you know that."

"Because I know you so well." I smiled. I could see a small smile form on Lucy's face. "Now why don't you tell me what's going on in your little blond head."

Lucy hesitated for a minute, only saying letters instead of words. Finally, complete words came out of her mouth. "I don't think Aditi is telling us the whole truth."

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Let's just say I had a little....premonition." Lucy chuckled.

I wasn't in the chuckle type. "What do you mean 'premonition'?"

"Well, when I passed out, I think it was my soul that was transported to...let's just call it a realm, and I began to hear..whispers..one telling me not to trust Aditi-san. And then suddenly...a mirror popped up. I saw myself, and...." She didn't finish her sentence. She just sat on the green grass and remained silent. I sat down next to her. "And?"