My Cardiologist (2/4)

Start from the beginning

"What is this?? " Taehyung asked the nervous boy.

"It's last year question paper. My senior have me for referring." Jungkook said trying to take that paper from the tall male.

"Jungkook don't lie. I know it's this year question papers." Taehyung said raising his hands up.

"Abb.... No its--" tae glared him so he lowered his head and said the truth.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to pass the exam and I didn't have any other option. I'm really sorry. Don't say this to anyone. Let me pass." Taehyung wanted to let the boy go. But he also can't do something illegal. And he wanted the boy to hate him.

So he said "I'm sorry Jungkook. I have to complaint." He was about to leave but got stopped by Jungkook holding his leg.

"Pls don't do this. I beg you. Just leave this once. From next exam onwards I'll study hard. Plz don't complaint. Plzz plzz... Forgive me for once " jungkook cried holding tae's leg.

One side his heart is paining seeing his love, his Bunny boy crying. But his mind is saying to complaint and make the bunny hate you. And Taehyung Heard his brain's words and yanked jungkook from his leg and went outside. Jungkook begged and begged but no use. He sat on the room crying.

His phone ring interupted him. He saw the caller ID and attended the call. "Kookie where are you?? " His bestfriend's voice was heard.

"Yogyeum I'm in the second floor hallway" he said sobbing a little.

"Kookie what happened?? "

"Yugy pls come here fast." Jungkook said and hanged up.

Yogyeum rushed to the second floor hearing his bestfriend's voice through the phone. He reached the hallway and saw an empty classroom. He heard snifffing sounds. He saw Jungkook kneeling sniffing and crying silently.

"Kookie" yogyeum rushed towards him and took the crying boy in his embrace.

"Kookie what happened??why are you crying?? Did someone bullied you?? " He asked rubbing the crying boy's back.

"Kookie what happened?? We have exam after few mins. Come on get up what happened?? Say to me..." He asked and Jungkook finally opened his mouth and said everything happened to his friend whose eyes widened hearing that.

He comforted him. "It's okay. Come let's go out." He took kook outside.

As they were walking through the corridor a girl stopped them. "Mm.... Who is Jungkook?? " Jungkook raised his hand.

"Mr.Jung called you in principal office. You better hurry up. I think he is angry." She said and left. Jungkook looked at his friend who had the same nervousness in his face.

They both took heavy steps and finally stood infront of principal's office. Yogyeum asked permission and heard a 'come in' and they both entered the office to see an angry Principal.