Revenge (3/3)

"Go baby!! Go baby go!!!"

"AHH!!!"

"Eomma!! Appa!!!"

"N-no Eomma!! Appa!! Don't leave me" saying that a boy got up from his dream.

"Ahh!! Just a dream" he shook his head and saw the time its midnight. He got off the bed and went out.

He opened the door of the room near his room and saw a sleeping Taehyung. He went near him and leaned in....

Suddenly tae opened his eyes and Jungkook stumbled back at the sudden action. "Kook what are you doing here?? Do you need anything?!" Tae asked sitting up the bed and gave some space for jk to sit.

"Abb... Sir---"

"only in office"

"Ohh!! I forgot." Jungkook gave a nervous smile and asked

"tae can I sleep here?? I can't sleep there. I had a nightmare" jungkook said looking down at his lap.

Tae felt happy as jk asked him can he sleep with him? He nodded his head and Jungkook got inside the blanket.

Jungkook laid his head on tae's chest and looked up at his eyes starring at it. "What happened kook??" Tae asked opening his eyes as the boy was still starring at him.

"N-nothing" jungkook said and hid his head in tae's chest snuggling.

Tae smiled and went to his dream land along with his lover.

Yes, tae love kook but didn't confessed yet due to the incidents happened for the past 2 week.

The day when Yeonjun was pushed from the building and took to hospital Jungkook rushed to the hospital from the café leaving his work. So he lost his work.

And the next day when he didn't went to café tae asked the reason and jk said the reason and tae asked Jungkook to join his company as his secretary which jungkook accepted. Now jk is working in tae's company for the past week.

__

(Next day)

Tae woke up from his sleep when the ray of sunshine hit his face. He opened his eyes and his eyes were blessed with the beautiful sight of a bunny sleeping with a pout.

But the Bunny's sleep got disturbed by the alarm clock and he slowly opened his eyes to see tae starring at him.

Jungkook looked at his eyes and smiled.
"Morning kook" tae said with his boxy smile but kook kept starring at his eyes.

Tae got confused and shook the bunny boy a little and it brought the boy to reality. "S-sorry did you said something" Jungkook asked with his famous doe eyes.

Tae cooed at the cuteness and "nothing get up we have to go to office" tae said and got up from his bed. Kook also got up and went to his room to get ready for the day.

Tae and kook got ready and went to office.

__

(In tae's cabin)

"Sir here" kook said handling him his coffee who was busy checking some files.

"Kook do you want something" tae asked as the boy was standing there without moving.

"Ahh.. sir my friend called me for a meet up. That's why shall I go??" Kook asked hesitantly and tae nodded his head.

"Ok kook you can take half day off. Head home soon" tae said and kook nodded and left before saying "ok sir I'll tell Rose to look after my works." He said and left.