Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

     "Hold on, hold on," Leo raised his hand to stop his sister, looking worried, "when you say everyone... you don't mean it literally, do you?"

     "I do, actually," said Leda. "Literally everyone. All the Weasleys. All the Blacks. All the Potters. The Lupins. Everyone."

     "Even the kids?" Teddy raised his brows in surprise.

     Leda nodded. "Yup."

     "But there's a billion of us!" said Leo.

     "Well, let's see..." Victoire started, using her fingers to count, "there is you two and your dad, Teddy and his parents, Grandpa and Grandma Weasley, my parents, Dominique, Louis, me, Uncle Percy and his wife, Molly, Lucy, Uncle Ron, Auntie Hermione, Rose, Hugo, Uncle Harry, Aunt Ginny, James, Albus, and Lily. Then there's Uncle Fred, Aunt Lexi, Alex, Scarlett, Regulus and his wife, Uncle George, Auntie Angelina, Fabian, and Rebecca. And thank Merlin that Uncle Charlie is still single, because I think thirty-eight people is already enough."

     "Blimey!" Leo let out a breath. "The Ministry Box would explode."

     "It won't even have a place for the Minister himself," said Teddy.

      "It's a good thing everyone's going to be there this year, though. I don't mind," said Leda, shrugging. "I was getting tired of having to go to all the games with just Leo and dad. It's a good change to have our entire family there with us."

      "How can you get tired of watching Quidditch?" said Teddy in disbelief. "You get to go to all of England's games!"

     "Exactly. Every single one of them," said Leo. "Don't get me wrong, I love going to the matches. But you get used to it after the hundredth game."

      "Anyway, we should better get going and pack," said Leda, flipping back her dark brown hair. "See you later."

      "Bye," said Victoire shyly, looking over at Teddy as she batted her long eyeslashes and placed a strand of her silky blonde hair behind her ear before walking away with Leda.

     Despite the fact that Leda had been sorted into Gryffindor and Victoire in Ravenclaw, they still remained best friends ever since they were kids. They were inseparable, just like Teddy and Leo.

      Leda and Victoire were both two years younger than Leo and Teddy, now finishing their fourth year at Hogwarts. Even though Leda had taken after her parents and had gotten into the Gryffindor Quidditch team as the Keeper, she hadn't inherited her mother's Metamorphic abilities, unlike Leo.

"Yeah... she definitely likes you." Leo sniggered once the two girls had turned to the next corridor and disappeared out of sight.

Teddy pursed his lips together. "I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"W-well, it's just that she's two years younger than me, and not to mention I've known her ever since we were kids. It's weird."

"What's weird is that you don't like her back. She's basically part-Veela. All the guys at school have a crush on her, but she likes you."

"It's not that I don't like her. It's just that — I don't know — how am I even going to ask her out? How can I even find the right time?"

"Oh, geez, I don't know. It's not like you go to the same school together or see each other every week over the summer at family dinners," said Leo sassily.

"I know, I know." Teddy rolled his eyes. "You don't have to be sarcastic about everything."

"Of course I do." Leo grinned. "It's in my blood."