XVI

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

-

" 𝓈𝓊𝑔𝒶𝓇, 𝐼 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎, 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎 "

-

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

"Do you want to come in now?"-

"Huh?"

Navier was dazed for a bit until she replied to him

Navier was dazed for a bit until she replied to him. "Of course. I'll be there in a few." (m/n) hummed as he stepped inside the bathroom, readying the large bath for them together.

Navier stared down at the papers in her hand, contemplating whether on what she should do. Instead, she only sat it on the table and began to slip off her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

Her naked figure strode inside the loo and she scanned the room, only finding the (h/c) squatting while mumbling over which body lotion should they use. His plump ass seemed delicious as Navier focused her eyes, a bit of drool seeping from her lips.

"Oh! I didn't notice you there!" The empress snapped out of her stare as (m/n) stood up walking to the blonde holding two bottles of lotion in his hand. "Which one do you prefer?"

Navier scanned the choices and pondered which one she would pick. She ended up picking one that had the stronger scent so she could get rid of Sovieshu's trace on the (h/c).

They both dipped in and (m/n) instantly wrapped his arms around Navier's waist, smushing his face into her hair. The empress grabbed a loofah and began to lather the lotion all over her limbs and began scrubbing gently, not used to having it done herself.