IX

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

-

" 𝑜𝑜𝒽, 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒,  𝓁𝒶-𝓁𝒶-𝓁𝒶-𝓁𝒶 "

-

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

The air around the venue was joyful-

As the people celebrate the marriage of the happy couple. A wide grin was stretched on (m/n)'s face as he shielded himself from accidentally swallowing the rose petals tossed by the maids of honor. Navier smiled as she gleefully attached herself to her husband as they walked down the walkway to the banquet hall.

Guests trailed behind with a band of musicians as well to maintain the happy atmosphere as they arrived at the next venue. All day a large banquet will be held for the reunion of the couple as the guests were free to dance along the tune the band sang.

Most of the attendees hovered to the side of the hall, forming a circle for the first activity of the bride and groom. Melodies and tunes composed and wrote by Joe Hisaishi was played as (m/n) took Navier's hand and guide her to the centre of the ball. "May I have this dance?" He smoothly asked her with a smirk. Navier giggled and curtsied. "You may, my dear husband."

Hearing her words, (m/n) grinned as he gently moved forward and place and arm around her waist. His hand took hers as he held it up. The orchestra began to play as the couple moved their feet in sync to the tune. Guests were in awe as they observed the couple.

Navier gazed into her husband's eyes, her lips formed a gentle smile. Her mind was at peace as their feet stepped and moved on the marble floor with grace. She was happy.

(m/n) smiled back as he gently pressed their foreheads together. His body manoeuvred to gently dip Navier, the empress closed her eyes as she fell into his hold. Her golden tresses framing her face and her cherry red lips were tempting. He was happy as well.

"Quit staring at me like that or I might just drag you into my room and take you then and there." Navier hummed, her eyes still closing. The (h/c) laughed sheepishly as he tightened his hold on her waist further. "I have such a pretty lady in my arms. How can I not be daring?"

His whispers didn't reach to any others besides Navier. She grinned and took her hand from his and cupped his face. "Patience, darling. Remember. I am your wife." They smoothly ended their movements at the centre of the hall and (m/n) leaned in to give a passionate kiss on her lips, the others cheering at their happiness as the music came to an end.