XV

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

-

" 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃𝓎, 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓉 "

-

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

The brunette's eyes traced over his sculptured back with a curious look in his eyes-

Still lying in his bed, his stomach on his bed and his back exposed to the air. It was already morning and the emperor laid with his face staring at his right to the man who was in a similar position. He could taste the fresh air that wafted in the room.

His lungs felt of what it seems a rush of cool air flowing in with a bit of a crackle at its end. Sovieshu gazed at the marks he had left on the (h/c) last night. After their rendezvous, the emperor immediately wiped his bottom and fell asleep with (m/n) in his arms. When he woke up, he had found the (h/c) facing away from him.

He felt a bit offended but he let it slide since it didn't hold a candle to what he had done yesterday.

Sovieshu's feelings for Lord (m/n) (l/n) was...complicated to say the least. At times, he wanted to burn him on the cross, and at other times, he wanted to smother the male with his love. Of course, he was aware that the (h/c) does not want anything to do with him.

And he was aware of the empress growing hatred for him ever since he told her he planned to marry (m/n).

On the night of the ball with the upper class, Sovieshu had pulled Navier to the side, stating that he had important matters to discuss. The empress who thought it was the state of the affairs agreed to follow him but she was suspicious as to why he was in such a hurry.

The emperor was stupid to be honest. He didn't know what he was expecting when he had handed over the marriage registration forms stating his name and (m/n)'s on it. Maybe he had thought somehow they could bond over the fact that they had the same lover.

Certainly he didn't expect a slap to the face that night.

Hearing her fiery voice burning his eardrums or her angered expression painted on her usual calm look sparked something in him. He wondered what he felt when he saw that look on her face.

"I hate you, emperor."

It was fear.