X

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

-

" 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓊𝑒, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓉 "

-

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

(m/n) woke up with a snort-

He pressed his eyelids together before opening them again. The piercing sunlight reached his eyes from the withdrawn curtains as he yawned. He laid still in the bed before realising where he was. I just lost my virginity... He glanced to his right to confirm his thoughts.

Navier was lying on her side. Her back to him since she doesn't particularly like people touching her in her sleep. Golden hair sprawled out messily on the soft pillow as the only warmth she had was from the covers that was up to her chest.

The (h/c) stared at her, observing her neck that was covered in hickeys. He had given them to her last night in a wanton state. The male glanced down to his own body. Oh god. His skin was littered with bite marks, hickeys, bruises and even nail marks. How kinky is she? (m/n) glanced at her, horrified.

He didn't make an attempt to move his body as he laid down, observing the sun rising from the balcony windows. "I'll just rest my eyes for a moment..." (m/n) closed his eyelids and decided to rest for a moment.

(m/n) woke up with a snort.

Crap. I fell asleep again. He whined as he stretched his limbs, arching his back like a cat. His hand almost hitting Navier's head as he took up the whole bed. "I'm thirsty." He muttered before standing up and walked to the door, careful not to step on the clothes on the carpet.

The bedroom was spacious, decorated with a pink and golden vanity to the left of the queen size bed. A mahogany wardrobe standing tall in front even a table with couches in the centre of the room. (m/n) wondered how they didn't trip over them last night.

He contemplated before opening the wardrobe, snatching a white robe, he'll thank Navier later and proceeded to peek his head out the large doors. A paladin situated in the hall noticed him and greeted him. "Good morning, Your Grace." The (h/c) smiled.

"Good morning, sir. Could you get one of the maids to send a tea set here? I would love to have some." The paladin nodded before walking off to complete his demand. Soon, a maid arrived with a pretty cart, on top of it was a classic combination of a tea set. A porcelain white teapot and two cups with their respective saucers. A sugar bowl and a milk jug.