XIII

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

-

" 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓊𝑒, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓉 "

-

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

(m/n) wrapped his arms around himself, dismissing his drenched shirt as he took his time on the walkway-

He took in a deep breath, relinquishing in the fresh air as his lungs expanded. The male exhaled slowly, a puff of frost could be seen since the night was especially chilly. He rubbed his bare palms together to create some friction to expel heat while also holding himself back from saying every curse word he ever learned, not that there was many in the first place.

Unknowingly, his beautiful face glowed in the lit garden. The moonlight shone onto him with dispelled bunches of clouds coating the night sky. (m/n) paid no mind to his surroundings as he only became a part of its beauty.

Not until a branch snapped had his attention been caught. The (h/c) glanced behind him in alarm, searching for the source. Seeing only an empty space aligned with hedges and stone angels posing for eternity, he dismissed the noise and continued on his way.

However, the man felt uneasy still. He decided to walk faster, eager to exit the breathtaking architecture. (m/n) remembered the wedding gift Baron Maverick had sent him the other day along with a note saying his condolences for not able to make it to the wedding but the (h/c) was happy regardless since his father figure sent a present. It arrived in a box laced with plastic inside to ensure no spills ocurred. (m/n) had it open during the evening without Navier and he was shocked.

I can't wait to show it to Navier- His thoughts were cut off as an arm wrapped around his shoulders swiftly and a hand covered his mouth. (m/n) tried to scream as he was held by a stranger and was dragged further into the gardens. He kicked and flailed wildly, wanting to escape the stranger's grasp, remembering the emperor had snatched his presence in a similar way.

His eyes were forcefully pressed shut as he was manhandled deeper into the garden maze. (m/n) screamed, fearing it was an assassin or anyone who posed a threat to the empire. The (h/c) tried to pull away with all his might but to no avail since the potion he drank was only for show and he hadn't gone through any physical training throughout his life. He kinda regrets it now tbh.

Not until they were in the middle of the maze was he thrown to the stone floor. (m/n) panted as he took in a harsh breath, panicking as he quickly backed away from his temporary kidnapper. His face contorted into confusion as he saw the perpetrator.