ᴍʀ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ° ᭄🔎 part 30

Zacznij od początku

Darryl - tsk- goddamn it..

Sunny once again called for Darryl and Darryl once again pick up the call with an angry tone.

Darryl - what now..

Sunny - look.. i know your upset but.. same time you need to go.. the investigator will be more suspicious of you if you try to hide from him..

Darryl - is their anything you can do to make him avoid me???

Sunny - im afraid not.. but you succeed into manipulating mostly everyone.. so if i were you, i suggest try to act normal and i mean normal Darryl...

Darryl - fine..

Sunny - and dont worry, i will monitor the whole thing so if anything happeneds i'll set off the fire alarm ok?

Darryl - alright but, i think i can handle it...

Darryl sight and hang's up than he goes back inside the school and heads to the cafeteria and find a lot of police and a lot of student's are frighten and being question. Darryl saw his friends just sitting their being uncomterble i mean who wouldent get comterble with a bunch of police man beside you and some watch you eat.

A police man went in front of Darryl and told him that the investigator will have a small talk with him. Darryl try's to breath calmly and put on his innocent smile and goes to the private investigator to sit down.

The private investigator look's up and down from him and his writing down all the nessecary details that deacribe a student's hight and facial expression.

Darryl try's not to sweat and not shake to much so he wont get suspicious but judging from his reaction he can sense something is off from the small brunnette.

Charlie - so.. how are you their kid *smiles*

Darryl - im doing just fine.. but of course all the murder and deaths have been making me uncomterble.. lately..

Charlie - oh im sorry.. and no need to worry too much im just making sure everyone is doing fine and this question are only to make sure you student's are not stressing out much.

Darryl - oh alright sir^^

Charlie - so, i see your file and got to say, you are an excellent studet.

Darryl - thank you so much sir.

Charlie - and your also very cheerfull, friendly, kind and love's to help everyone in need.

Darryl - well of course, i believe everyone deserve to be happy you know.

Charlie - and what is your reaction about the recent death of joan.

Darryl - oh her? well i dindt really know much about her.. i only saw her during practice with Zak, my best friend and plus i was sick at that evening so my friends ask me to go home and rest^^

Charlie - alright, well that's all and hope you have a great day young man.

Darryl - oh no problem, glad i could help you^^

Darryl get's up with a cheerfull tone and the investigator remove his smile and he notice Darryl is a bit strange's than the other's.

Charlie had notice that most student who were uncomterble when they entered the cafeteria and made them a bit frighten. But Darryl is the complete opposite.. He noticed Darryl was smiling the whole time when he entered the cafeteria and even thou someone is that cheerfull or kind. They would atleast feel a bit uncomterble and frigten from the scene.

Police 1 - so what do you think private investigator charlie?

Charlie - keep a closed eye on that small brunnette...

Police 3 - huh? how so, he doesnt seem suspicious at all??

Charlie - if you want this case solve.. i suggest follow my instruction and i need to talk to philza about the security cameras here.

Police 2 - alright sir, ill inform Philza right now..

Charlie get's up and told all the officers to wrap it up meaning he finished questioning every male student. The police all noded and headed out of the cafeteria and charlie who went to philza's office to tell him about the report.

Charlie went inside and Philza greeted charlie and charlie smiles and told him about his investigation.

Charlie - well i think everything is in check Philza.

Philza - any suspicion on one student?

Cahrlie - no.. but we will keep a closed eye on the school..

Philza - alright thank you.

Charlie - your most welcome Philza.

Charlie and philza both got up and shakes hands and with that Charlie got up and left philza's office.

Police - sir.. why dindt you tell him about 1 student you suspect?

Charlie - i can tell someone was watching us..

Police - really.. but.. i dont see anyone?

Charlie - better to be safe and sure..

Charlie and the rest of the officer left the school and head back to their office to give out the report.

Meanwhile punz was at the back of the school beside philza's window and was observing the whole conversation. Punz has a microphone at his ear and he report the conversation to Sunny.

Punz - Their are no leads Miss Sunny..

Sunny - did he mention someone or suspect my cousin?

Punz - no.. miss.. he said he has no lead to anyone..

Sunny - ok good, head back and order the other's to double check security and the hidden cameras.. i dont trust that investigator..

Punz - right away miss.

Punz get's up and left and run's back to his duties, meanwhile Sunny was at her office pissed about what had happened that one of her spies reported the conversation about Darryl and the investigator.

The spy told Sunny that charlie was being way too friendly with Darryl unlike the other people he investigated and questioned. That made Sunny very worried.. knowing Charlie is now checking his cousin and has suspicion on him.

Sunny - tsk.. this isnt going to end good..

Student - what now Miss Sunny?

Sunny - like i said.. do double checks on the security and destroy any nessecary evidence that is hidden..

[ ... ]

Charlie was at his office observing the file of Darryl and he only see's clean record's of him and nothing suspicious at all. But his last name really made a big trace about similar murder cased what happened 57 years ago.

Charlie - this murder's are a lot similar that what happened year's ago.. and the fact a girl was suspicious about a murder case but never have enought evidence to prove she's guilty.. Just what is this person's goal..

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇