"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Zak, Alex, and Niki strode up to them as Jack took a seat at the table. Niki looked stunning in a black dress, her hair pulled back in a bun. Zak and Alex were wearing their typical work attire. Clay said, "I'm sorry, Quackity, for what Jaimie did. I just recently got out of the hospital, otherwise, I would've apologized sooner."

Alex shook it off with a grin. "Don't worry. I'm glad I could be the one she took her anger on, instead of a poor guard."

"Well, you wouldn't be saying that if you knew what she called you," George muttered.

Alex's eyes snapped to George's. "What did she say!?"

"She may or may not have mentioned your lack of height," Clay said with a laugh.

Alex groaned and walked past them to take a seat at the table. George heard him complain, "It's always gotta be my height!"

Zak followed him, but Niki stayed back to say, "I'm sorry, George, for what I said. I guess I was wrong." She smiled and added, "I'm happy that you're happy."

"Thank you," George replied quietly and Niki nodded, leaving to go sit down.

Finally, Karl and Sapnap walked up to them, arm in arm. George noticed this and grinned, raising an eyebrow. They were dressed in matching outfits and were smiling brightly. Sapnap said, "Damn, Clay, you've got a good taste in scenery."

"And you have good taste in men," Clay said, jerking his chin at Karl. Karl smiled and Clay continued, "Congratulations, you two make a great couple."

Sapnap laughed, patting Clay's shoulder. Karl said, "I'll assure you that he's nowhere near as good as a cook as I am, that's for sure."

Sapnap rolled his eyes, but agreed, "Karl's cookies are to die for."

"That's baking, you idiot," Karl said fondly, tugging Sapnap towards the table.

Clay and George smiled at each other, their eyes alight with happiness. George whispered, "I'm going to miss this― hanging out with everyone... I wish the team didn't have to disband."

"I know," Clay murmured, "I'll miss them too, but they're all taking what comes their way and we shouldn't stop them."

George smiled sadly and looked to the table. Jaimie, Tommy, and Tubbo were running back from the ocean to take their seats. Karl and Sapnap were telling anyone who would listen about their first date. Jack and Alex were talking. Above everything else― they were all smiling.

"Are you ready?" Clay asked and George nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat.

They took their seats and the caterers brought out the food. Faces lit up at the sight of the steaming trays. George took a sip of his wine, unable to hide his smile at the infectious energy of the table.

Between mouthfuls of food and drinks of wine, memories were recalled, stories were told, and future plans were shared.

Midway through the meal, Clay stood up, resting one hand on George's shoulder for support. He used his knife to tap lightly against his glass and said, "Alright everyone, listen up."

Everyone quieted, looking to Clay. He cleared his throat and started, "I have to thank you all― for everything. Without this team, I wouldn't have found my sister." He tipped his glass towards Jaimie, who smiled wide.

"This might take a while, but I want to thank everyone at the table," Clay said, earning some laughs. He said, "Zak, Jack, and Niki... I may not know you guys that well, but what I do know is that you guys helped me. Each of you were essential members in helping me find my sister. Thank you for helping, even if you may not have liked me."