Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎

Začít od začátku

 "Sasha we have been to almost every store in this mall, What dress are we going to find?" I whisper-yell at her.

"That is why I have come to the rescue," Alexei says out of nowhere. 

Where fuck did he come from and how did he know we were here.

"Sasha said that you were struggling, plus why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to shop in cheap places, Come along," he grimaces. 

Alexei was going to make me into a doll after, Anyone but him.

The last time I went shopping with him it was disastrous, he shouted at the staff and bought almost everything that Sasha and I liked. They weren't H&M or Normal shopping places. It was rich people's shit.

All the white people were staring us down like we tainted them, Like what were two black girls gon do to them. 

"I didn't know who else to call, I'm sorry," Sasha mumbles next to me.

"It's fine, he was actually needed," I sighed.

 We followed Alexei out of the store. We went into a few other expensive stores and we finally found a dress that was in an XL and fit me perfectly.

"Finally, Now I can rest easy," I rejoiced. 

"We are not done, Nails and hair are next, come on," Sasha gleams at me. 

I couldn't help but give a large fake smile and blink rapidly. Today is going to be a long day. I regret even saying yes to all of this. 

                                                                                              ~~~

I had texted him and told him I would meet him at the restaurant since I would be late. I stood in the kitchen with Sasha and Alexei, talking a bit.

 "You look absolutely gorgeous," Sasha complimented.

I was wearing a low-cut black sparkly dress that came to my thigh and a 24inch wig with bangs. I looked really hot and I knew tonight was going to be fun. My dress did ride up a bit, but I could pull it down.

"I know, thanks for that Alexei, nowhere is a tiny weeny bit of a catch," I say.

 Alexei and Sasha furrow their eyebrows. I may have left out a few bits and pieces which was kind of not really an accident.

I told him that it wouldn't have been so easy to ever think that I would agree to such a thing so easily. The doorbell rings and I shuffle in my heels to get it. Blake, one of the bouncers from the club stands at the door in a suit.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." 

Blake's eyes scanned my body and he looked transfixed. I smiled sweetly and turned back to the two in the kitchen. 

"Gimme a second Blake," I said.

I head back over to both of them getting my bag and phone.

 "That was the slight problem, anyways you said the restaurant was Le Jardin de l'amour?" I asked just in case.

"Yeah it was and I don't even wanna know what game you are playing at, but the guy outside that door will die at the end of the night," Alexei warns me. 

I didn't take it seriously, but I should. IWould Kazimir really kill him because of me? It would be really immature and childish in a way. Although that shit seems sexy giving me hood vibes. 

"Ciao kiddos, do not have sex in my bed as well," I shout.

 I shut the door and I let Blake wrap his hands around my waist, and lead me towards his car.