"You nasty Celine." He laughed.

"Bitch I'll race you to the top." Amethyst looked at me from hers.

"Bitch I bet I'll win." I stuck my tongue out.

"Childish." DK mumbled.

•••

Omniscient POV

(play music)

Egypt straddled Key in the bathtub. His hands roamed her naked body making her shudder. His pressed himself up against her making her moan into the kiss. 

She aligned herself on him making him stop her.

"Ion got no condom." He warned.

She nodded and continued to slowly set herself on him. He pressed down her thighs and she whimpered lowly.  

"Go all the way down." He held onto her.

"I-I can't." She rested her body on his.

He pushed her down on him and her mouth dropped open. Her hands dragged across his back as she slowly started going up and down.

He wrapped his arms under her for support. She gripped around him making him groan lowly. She moaned in his ear feeling him send a hard smack to her ass.

"Shit." He grunted.

He slowed her down positioning himself to hit her spot. He bent his legs slamming into her from the bottom.

"Keyyy." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

He attached his mouth to her boob leaving soft kisses on it. He gave the same attention to the other one as she bit down on her lip.

"Nah lemme hear you." He he kissed up her neck.

He hated quiet sex, especially with her. He wanted to hear just how good he was doing.

She moaned loudly feeling a pit in her stomach. She slowly started to grind back and forth on him. He watched her with his bottom lip tucked in.

"B-baby can I?" She asked for permission.

He stood up, stepping out the tub wrapping his arms around her. He slammed her up and down on him making her cry out in pleasure. 

"Cum for me." His raspy voice boomed in her ear.

Pleasure took over her body as she coated him. She closed her eyes tightly wrapping her legs around his torso.

He made his way into the bedroom placing her down on the bed. The half opened window allowed the sounds of waves to fill the suite.

She felt him slide into her with no warning. His chain dangled in her face as she looked up at lustfully. His hands gripped her thighs as he formed slow strokes.

Her hands found their way to his back as usual. Her mouth gaped wide open making him smirk in satisfaction.

"Mmm." She moaned.

"You still mad?" He taunted.

She ignored his statement trying to keep herself composed. He shifted himself entering her at a angle.

"Hm? Ian gon ask again." He pounded into her.

"Em em." Her eyes stung with tears of pleasure.

He grabbed her leg and bent it back resting it on his shoulder. He gave her slow, heated, and passionate strokes letting her feel all of him.

She pushed his stomach making him smack her hand away. Her back arched off the bed and he reached down rubbing her clit.

"Who it fa Egypt?" He bit his lip looking down at her.

"It's yours daddy." She moaned.

"Daddy don't want no others touching what's his, understood?" He grabbed her face making them connect eyes.

She nodded rapidly clenching around him. By now all you could hear was her. She moaned uncontrollably like music to his ears.

"I'm cumming." She moaned.

He grabbed her neck giving it a squeeze. He rammed into her at a steady pace letting her build her climax.

"Mhm." He nodded encouragingly.

She shook lightly reaching her peak. He barely gave her time to come down before flipping her over on all fours. She fell into a deep arch feeling his hands on her back dimples.

He slid himself into her roughly. Her cries became muffled from the pillow as a few tears dropped.

He bent down leaving a hickey on her shoulder.

"You know I love you girl?" He grunted in her ear.

"I love youu." She moaned.

He got a tight grip on her hair pulling her up to him. Her eyes met his and she stuck out her tongue letting him suck on it.

He connected their lips kissing her sloppily. She moaned breaking the kiss and he roughly let her down.

He stuck his hands to her back ramming into her making her yell. His thumb found its way to her ass and her eyes widened feeling the pressure.

"Please, ughhh." She begged.

He smacked her ass and she rested on her elbows panting. She started throwing it back on him and they clapped together.

"Where you want your cum? Hm?" He hummed.

He grabbed her hands taking them behind her back, making sure she got hers in first.

"In me daddy, I want you to cum in me." She moaned.

He smirked and felt her juices cover him. He licked over his lips still ramming into her.

"Ouu." She moaned.

"Fuck." He groaned.

Her moans always turned him on even more. They were genuine and not forced, she really enjoyed his touch.

He shot up in her and she fell down on the bed. She shook lightly as he hovered over her.

I took her on a baecation.

-

🙂enjoy