Junior Starts Now!

Beginne am Anfang

(A/n: Shu, Valt, Daigo and Honcho's uniform are the second one and Free's the third one)

Ever since they've found out that I'm Red Eye, I'm glad they are my best friends. Including Valt. He doesn't know that I'm Red Eye.

"Hey, Shu?" I heard Daigo calls out, making me turned my head towards him.

"What?" I asked.

"Since you've broke up with your ex-girlfriend, you really need to move on," he stated. I sighed.

"I can't move on, my mind keep remembered her," I said, he patted my shoulder.

"Then, keep moving on so you won't remember her," he stated. I growled slightly. I can't move on.

"You know, I heard the heroes are back, what should we do?" He whispered to me.

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure I let the other villain handle them," I whispered back. He nodded.

Timeskip to class

Your pov

"Okay, class. Today, we have new student." Mrs. Hana said. "Come on in!"

A new student walks in, revealing Fumiko.

"Now, introduce yourself," Mrs. Hana said, smiling at her.

"Hello, my name is Fumiko Tsukimaru! Pleasure to meet you all!" Fumiko introduced herself and bowed. Everyone clapped and Fumiko nervously chuckled.

"Good, now take a sit in front of (Name)." Mrs. Hana said and Fumiko nodded before smiling at her and take a seat in front of me.

"Okay, now take out your math book and memorize them, got it?" Mrs. Hana said and we all nodded before took out our book and begin our education.

Meanwhile

Moon's pov

I was walking around the town until I saw...

My enemy.

Darkrix.

I growled as he smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he just stared at me.

"Just came to see my favorite woman," he replied and I growled even more.

"You've been missing for a year and this time, you have returned." He added.

"You're such a fool, Darkrix! The girls are becomes stronger than last time they've fought!" I told him. He laughed.

"Well, since my evilness villains has becomes stronger as well, I might asked them to destroy your heroes." He said, his eyes glowed crimson red.

"Oh no, you don't. The girls are powerful than you ever seen!" I almost yelled. He rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Good luck with that, Moony." The nickname that Sun gave me, made my blood boil into anger. He then, left. I sighed and continued walking.

Your pov

Lunch time

"School's amazing! You even can learn something!" Fumiko said, smiling as she ate her lunch.

We were currently eating lunch at the rooftop.

"That's why you have to go to school so you can study," Sasha said, grinning.

"Guys, last time I had a dream about something," Chris said, making us turned to her.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?" Tenchi asked.