I glance at the ground and halfheartedly spoke. "No, not really." I turn to him with a sorry look upon my face.

He lost his happy smile. "Bummer. Why not?" He asks curiously.

"Well, I was excited to go all out, but now that I know I'm going against you I have to hold back." I explain to him.

He raises his eyebrows. "Ehhh? I was gonna go easy on you."

"WHAT?" I laugh hysterically at him as I hold my stomach from the pain of laughter.

We reach our destination, the changing rooms. We continue to talk before going to get dressed.

He looks to be a bit confused. He scratches the nape of his neck.

"You do know who you're talking to, right?" I say through my endless giggles.

He places his hand on his hip. "What do you mean?"

I try my best to contain my laughter. In a condescending voice I say, "I've been training with Kacchan since the day we had our hearts set on being heroes. Growing up we had to attend to each other's wounds from how intense our battles were. I mean we still battle regularly, but both our bodies kind of built up a resistance to each other's quirks. I guess you can say..." I tapped my finger on my lower lip. "When it comes to combat I'm the girl version of him." I look him up and down with a very visible smirk.

Denki's jaw drops from my words.

I walk into the changing room and slip on my hero costume.

(A/N: this is what you're hero costume looks like, but instead of the teal picture a yellow color

(A/N: this is what you're hero costume looks like, but instead of the teal picture a yellow color. Full credit to the person who made this, and I apologize for not knowing who they are.)

I catch up with the rest of our class. I see Katsuki at the back of the herd. Being his loner self, silently walking with his hands in his pockets. Today he is wearing his winter hero costume instead of his normal one. In all honesty, I prefer this one. Something about him in skin-tight sleeves makes him seem much more attractive.

"Heyy, I haven't seen you in a while." I look at his crimson orbs, but he kept his eyes fixated forward.

"Yeah, I've been studying." He blew a few strands of loose hair out of his face.

"Oh, what happened to 'Mr. I don't plan on studying'?" I say in a silly tone and use my fingers as air quotes.

"Tch, things change." He barks at me.