< Chapter 6 >

As you sat in your final homeroom period, you thought about Hange. Walking to and from school had become the norm for you two. Having someone to commute with you on your walks in the mornings was quite rare.

The only time someone ever joined you was when you, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin walked together to hangout after school. The usual hang out spot was your house. You were an only child and your mom was usually out pretty late for work, so the four of you had the house all to yourselves. The bell rang and all your classmates took their seats.

    You looked up at your teacher who held a large stack of papers. You were instantly reminded that it was Tuesday, meaning the papers had to have been the club forms. Your teacher faced the class, parting her lips for her usual speech.

"Attention please! I have everyone's club forms here. It has basic information regarding your clubs. Information such as club rooms, club members, and more are listed on the paper. I suggest you keep it until tomorrow for your first club meeting, but after that you are free to discard it." she says with a smile on her face.

Your teacher adjusted the papers in her hand and began walking around the classroom. The sound of her heels clicked on the floor, creating a loud tapping noise. You looked at Armin who eagerly watched your teacher as the two of you waited for your club forms. He was bouncing in his seat and swiftly tapped his foot on the floor. You smiled at him. After noticing you had been watching him, he returned with a smile of his own.

    He really was excited to try robotics. This was his first time ever trying anything like this, so it excited you too. You were interested in finding out a little bit about the student council from the form but considering you wouldn't be attending a meeting until the next day, you figured it was pointless to get too riled up this early.

The clacking of your teacher's heels stopped as she stood next to your desk. You looked up at her as she handed your form with a smile. She then reached over your shoulder a little to give Armin his form before walking off to hand out the rest of the forms.

    You eyed the top left of your form first. All it had was your first and last name, your student ID, your year and class number, as well as the club you were in. "Student Council" The words rang in the back of your head as you continued reading the paper.

The following few words had information about club times and the club room. School typically got out at 2:30 but club activities ran from 2:45-5:00. It extended your time at school pretty far but it didn't bother you too much. Considering your mom doesn't get home from work until 7:00, it worked out better this way.

Your club room had its own separate building at the back of the school. There was a map attached to your form, but it was a little hard for you to read. As you tried to make sense of the map, you figured it was useless to keep trying. You were just going to ask Hange.

    The rest of the page was just a roster consisting of the other members' names. It was sorted into sections by school year, and then names in alphabetical order. This information was somewhat useless to you, but you still searched for your name. You pointed your finger at the section for first years. Slowly dragging your finger down the list, you kept an eye out for your name. You paused when you saw it, hovering your finger just above your name. "L/n, F/n. Year 1, Class 4."

You smiled a little, you were content with your decision to join. You quickly redirected your eyes to look at the second year section before searching for the spot where all the Z last names were. "Zoe, Hange. Year 2, Class 6" Your smile turned into a rather large grin. It was weird to you how such simple moments regarding Hange was able to make you so happy. You then carefully folded the paper before placing it into your backpack.