Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest

Start from the beginning

"Should you be happy about that?!" Finral questioned with raised brows. Y/N nodded in agreement as a certain red head studied the people in the orb.

'Is that mars.' Fanzell thought to himself, 'The two next to him must be Ladros and Nue...'

Aside from being commander of the Diamond kingdom, He also became an instructor for the magic training facilities.

Truth is, he was disgusted by the method of the Diamond kingdom and is why he fled with his wife. Specifically regarding the human experimentation that the Diamond kingdom is doing on human children.

Many lives have been stolen by the said experiment because only a few survive through the process.

"Anyway, we have to protect the witches forest! I'll defeat both the Eye of the Midnight Sun and the Diamonds!"Asta declared with determination in his eyes.  Everyone turned to him with a look that said, Seriously, etched on there faces. 

"And how are you going to do that with those arms?" Y/N reminded while pointing to his arms which laid in slings. 

"That's right!" Asta responded, completely forgetting all about it. 

"The whole reason we even came here was to fix your arms" Y/N deadpanned. 

"That's right. So much is going on that I totally forgot! Damn it all!" Asta eyes widened as he stomped his feet on the ground over and over again.

The whole gang was murmuring about the situation and how stupid Asta was causing the knocked out scarlet Witch to snap back into consciousness.

Y/N was the first to notice the female as she headed in her direction.

"Asta, Y/N? Wait, what are you doing here?" She question while she sat up with Y/N's help.

"Miz Vanessa. Thank goodness! You're awake!" Asta examined. 

"Honestly, you guys are trying way too much" Finral crosses his arms on his chest and a slight shake of his head.

"Noelle, Finral....Huh? And some other familiars faces. Though one appears to have lost his shirt" Vanessa states, eyeing the shirtless Fanzell. 

"Well...You see-" Finral sweat dropped before he was interrupted.

"That's just his hobby" Mariella stated bluntly.

"It's been a while, Vanessa. We were also looking for a way to cure Asta's arms and ended up in the same place as you" An orange haired female known as Dominance waved.

"That's right!" Vanessa gasped as she jumped to her feet, "Just you wait, Asta. I'm going to talk to the Queen and have her fix your arms!"

"I decline your offer!" Asta shook his head in disapproval. " It would be in exchange for your freedom, right?! I refuse to let you do that!"

"What...How could you be so selfish?! This is the only way you moron!" Vanessa shouted in disbelief. 

"You're the one being selfish here, Miz Vanessa! How can you sneak back home without telling anyone you drunk?!" Asta shouted back which made Vanessa annoyed.

"Well what was I supposed to do, you shrimp?!" She argued which made everyone sweat drop. Y/N was sitting on the ground as she ate a bag of popcorn that she pulled from...Somewhere.

"Hey! Calm down you two!" Finral tried to stop them but the two glared at him, shouting for him to shut up. 

Poop Finral shed tears from the harsh behavior of the two while Y/N just continued eating her snack.