I greet both of them. They are
lovely couple. After that i excuse myself.

We all were having dinner when I see mom is giving some expression to dad.

" Mom what happened why both of you giving expression to eachother"

" Shivaay you meet today to Harsh and Asha jii right" dad said.

" Soo"

" They have one daughter...." I cut mom on middle only.

" Wait i know where is this conversation going and my answer is no "

" Atleast listen to me shivaay" mom said.

" No mom i know what you want to say"

" Shivaay first listen what choti maa is trying to say " om said.

" Harsh jii daughter whose name is Anika and she is working as a software developer. Shivaay i know Harsh since childhood they are good people. I really want you to meet Anika once. "

" Yes i see her photo she is very pretty. I already liked her" mom said. I roll my eyes mentally.

" Bhaiya i also see her pic. I am sure you will like her. Please for me just one last. If you don't like nobody will say to meet other girl please for me bhaiya" gauri said making her famous innocent face. Everyone is looking hopefully towards me.

If Gauri insisting means she saw something in her. I once again looked at everyone. For their happiness i can do anything it's just seeing a girl.

"Ok but after that nobody force me " everyone becomes happy. That's all  what i want to see their smile.

After that everybody retire to their room. My thoughts drifted towards the girl named Anika.

Why i am feeling that she is the one neither i see her picture nor i don't know anything about her. Keeping aside my thoughts i drifted into sleep.

Next day,

After breakfast we leave to Trivedi's house. My thoughts overpowering me. We reached their.

Her parents welcomed us. Then they introduced Rudra. He is such a fun loving person. My eyes were searching for particular person.

Why i am so curious like it's not first time i am seeing girl??

We settle in living room. I see the interior it is simple but classy.It's very cosy. I like the feel.

Rudra start talking with me. Everyone is busy in their conversation. Then Asha aunty call Anika.

I didn't move but i heard the footsteps behind me. And my heartbeat is rising why i am feeling like this. I didn't move as i don't want to look desparate.

The moment she came in sight of my vision time just stop around me. Hairs are open her eyes are very attractive. The way she is greeting everyone with a smile looking so beautiful.