|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏|

That night was a sleepless one. Not that I blamed her. The second she hung up the phone she immediately began to pace around the room. Her hands were constantly balling into fists and then relaxing as if there was an invisible stress toy in her hand.

I spent most of the night reassuring her. Consistently reminding of who she was and how far she's come.

Any attempt at soothing her to sleep was a fruitless one. We both laid in her bed last night, side by side and we spoke until the dreaded sun decided to come.

Bloom was far from being lost on my mind. Her weeps were playing at the back of my mind for the whole night. Unfortunately Stella didn't let me out of her sight.

Bloom was the first one out of the dorm room at the early hours of the morning. Not a word had been uttered from her. Not even her usual rushed greeting. All we knew was that a flurry of red hair was out the door before anyone could say anything.

Stress. Apparently that was all I had known recently. That morning was the epitome of stress. The girl automatically was reminded of every seed her mother had planted in her head for years.

Hair must be tied back, if not, you're unkept.

Dresses above the knees are unbecoming of a lady

She looks best in pink. (And only pink)

When presented stand behind her rather than adjacent, they come to see her.

Do not speak when she is speaking.

I understand that that is a universal request but there's something off about the way she says it. I never could truly put my finger on it.

Maybe it's because when she says it it somehow makes you want to shrink back into a hole, curl up into a ball and stay there and stay there for an extremely long time.

Specific, I know...

None of the other suitemates understood her sudden change in behaviour. They probably made their own assumptions themselves but no one intended on coming to ask so I simply left it.

I was hoping to get some light reading in before we were going to meet the queen but Stella moving back and forth around the room was proving to be a rather large distraction.

"It's early" my eyes didn't leave my book as my middle finger flicked the smooth paper into the next page "she doesn't come until ten"

"Well, you never know, she could come early and then that would just be another reason for her to-" I tilted my head upwards to face her and her stress filled orbs met mine in the mirror and together we frowned. We both knew what the rest of the sentence was "It's just- I like to be on time"

I couldn't quite tear my eyes away from the girl in the mirror. Something was just very...off. I closed my book and spoke as soothingly as I could. "Stella, hun, you look fine please can you just take a breather"

Stella was standing in front of her mirror smoothing out creases in her fuchsia dress and continuously fixing her hair. Fumbling around between the two as if we were in a hurry. Only, there were no creases in the dress and her hair was tied into an immaculate low bun which was complemented with an expensive barrette.