|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏|

Ok, so lets start from the beginning:

It wasn't until it was basically sundown that I realised a few...minor things.

Like for one, I can't show up to high school in my formal dresses. And even my less formal ones, I doubt people would wear them to classes - I don't plan on drawing any extra attention. So I had to ask a few my most experienced, trusted team of maids the ultimate mission. The objective was to shop at least a wardrobes worth of clothes. I felt so bad for asking that last minute but I have faith in their skill. They wouldn't let me go anywhere without having me look my best, even if it wasn't a particularly royal look. At least when they when they came back at almost 10 at night, I had a nice pasta salad prepared for each of them as a thank you.

For two, my identity. So let me tell you guys something. Your girl basically got the Rapunzel treatment. Sad, I guess. Lonely, totally but we move. I have only left my palace just over a handful of times and I have to do so under a fake name and a disguise. Only significant members of Allegros' society such as our council know who I am, what I look like etc. And when I travel my siblings and I usually travel to wherever my father is the day after him. Honestly it's a wonder how anyone hasn't found out. Why my father goes through all this trouble is another mystery to me. So I was trying to figure out what I'm going to call myself. I still wanted something that was remotely my name but nothing too obvious. Arietta Carmen Malagueña Cadenza to....what? Caroline? Ariel? Mae? None of them seemed to fit me too much until I just chose Cadence. It's cute, not too far off from my name but far enough away for it to not arouse too much suspicion.

And for three, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to tell my brothers and sister. They had already went to bed by the time I remembered so its not really fair to wake them all up now. Unfortunately they would have had to find out in the morning. I don't know how they are going to really react to their big sister Ari leaving them for so long. Apollo and Dorian were slightly more independent than Elora because they're 11. On the other hand 7 year old Elora was needy and sometimes she just needed for something as basic as having someone to play with. If mother were around I would be a little less worried. I guess in one way or another I am actually abandoning them, no matter which way I put it.

It was way too late for me to change my mind. They best I can do is explain the situation in the morning and at least have a restful sleep because I was going to need it.

Spoiler - I barely slept. It might have been because I was kinda guilty or it could have been because I was just filled up with so much excitement I was up until two in the morning.

So.....that was fun...

It was around eight thirty and I was dreading the talk with Elora, Dorian and Apollo. Begrudgingly, I dragged my self out of bed and made my way to my bathroom to start my morning routine.

I had a plain white off the the shoulder dress with matching sandals with my locs styled in a low ponytail. Marian had already prepared my outfit and told me just to come to her to style my hair before I leave. At the corner of my room were my crisp white suitcases already prepared and ready for me to leave so I was basically all set.

I looked at my phone just to check some of my messages even though I only really to two people.

Stellie😘 : 'Hey babes hope ur ok, mum is doing my head in 🙄
And it's time for me to go back to hell, wish me luck love x'