we finally found you

Start from the beginning

Va:How did you even captured a werewolf ?

Mi:You know the guns that they give you to protect yourself in case something happen .

Va:Yeah...but they don't even give you bullet to shot so...

Mi:Wait...you never had bullets in your gun ?

Va:Oh because I was supposed to know that they gave us bullets ?

Mi:Euh...Yeeees ? Maybe if you listened in class more , you'll know it .

Va:Are you insulting me right now ? Hopefully I don't have to remind you what I'm going to do right now. If you want to move the werewolf you can do it yourself.

Mi:Why are you so annoying...you should be happy that I get a second chance to be a pro hunter .

Va:So...hearing you , you don't want my help anymore .

Mi:What ? No no no no no , please help ! I need to move him to a house not far away but he's to heavy . I can't do it myself...please help me Vannia...

Va:Your puppy eyes won't help you, and don't call me by my full name !

Mi:OK ! I'll pay for the next 10 trips to the donuts shop...

Va:I was only going to ask for the next 8 trips but if you insist !

Mi:Alright so are we going to get to work or not ?

Va:Yeah yeah show me where the Wolfie's at !

Mi:He's a monster not a fricking pet Van...

Va:I bet he's cute tho...

I saw him roll his eyes at the comment. We walked for some minutes in the woods , I was listening to Micheals' little talking about how much of a genius he is for capturing a werewolf and how he is going to get revenge on the academy and the teachers because they "underestimated" him...don't get me wrong , he's my best friend since childhood but sometimes he can be really , really and when I say really that means REALLY annoying !

Mi:ok here he is !

When I looked up and saw the werewolf I couldn't help but watch him , his face was in werewolf form . I've always been fascinated by werewolves , how a simple human can become this strong and fast just by a simple bite...I've always wanted to see a real werewolf , not just trough a picture but a real one . And there it is...a real one , right in front of my eyes !

But then I saw something that I wasn't ready for . What is a human doing here , and above all that what is he doing under a sleeping werewolf...?

Va:Why is there a human here ?

Mi:It's his mate, I think...

Va:A human mate...? That's fascinating...this species keep amazing me .

Mi:Whatever I don't care about the human , all that matters is the werewolf . He's the only one that's important for me !

Va:But he doesn't seems too good...plus it's super cold here , we aren't going to let him here...right ?

Mi:You can take him after we move the werewolf I you want but right now the priority is the werewolf !

Rectification , annoying , dumb and selfish...the perfect combo for the perfect best friend...

_______________________________________

                          -Stiles-

I slowly opened my eyes , and looked around . I couldn't see much since there was too much light here . After a minute or two , once my eyes were pleased with the blinding light . I looked around once more and this time I could see that i was in the middle of the woods...what am I doing here ? Wait...what happen ? I was at school and...and then the bell rang , and-and...and Derek was in front of the class and I went to help him and...and he JUMPED ON ME ! AND GOT A FRICKING BONER !? wtf is this ! Was it a dream ? No , why would I dream of that ?

I was lost in my thoughts but then I heard voices and footsteps . Oh shit ! Who are they ? What do they want ? I stood up as fast as possible ignoring the horrible headache i have and started running away as fast as I could . Once I couldn't hear them anymore I stopped sprinting , and sat down on the floor to rewind the event that happened this morning...are we even in the morning anymore ? Are we even the same day !? Wait where is Derek...what did Derek do ? Oh my god I'm so confused...I have literally no idea of what's going on...I-I need to find Scott o-or just someone , I need someone to explain what happenned to me .

I tried to stand up again , but failed miserably and ended up on the floor...I tried to reach my phone in my pocket but it wasn't there ! I tried the other pocket even though I never put it in but once again it wasn't in here...ok don't panic , maybe it just fell when I started running...yeah...yeah that's probably what happened...

I was laying here for at least 30 minutes until I decided that I could probably manage to move , by now the pain inside my head wasn't as bad as when I woke up . I went on my knees and slowly starts to stand up I didn't move for a quick minute and then slowly tried to walk , but my legs hurt like hell ! I know that in my full human form I was just like a human , and that of course , my healing abilities or also human's like...so i guess right now if I want to find Scott and the others I kinda need my legs...

One minute or two in my partial form is not going to hurt right ? I mean...I'm literally in the middle of the woods , who will ever know . No one ever walks near this part of the woods...i don't risk anything , but I'm still not comfortable with shifting in my partial form...I've never liked it in the first place since it's why most of us are hunted down , but I can't deny that this form is the best one to heal .

Ok it's settle then , I'm going to shift into my middle form for ONLY five minutes , not more . And let my legs heal , and then I'm going to walk to my house , try to remember what happenned and tell Scott...I mean it's not like he really care about what happenned to me , he's still in his "I'm ThE tRuE aLpHa AnD i'M aLwAyS rIgHt" phase of the argument . He'll probably just brush me off and tell me that it's my fault or something so I don't think I'll tell him after all . But should I tell the pack ? No probably not , they choose Scott's side so if Scott tell them not to talk to me , they won't . I think I'll tell  Isaac and Allison since they didn't look really happy about choosing a side...

Ok it's been almost 3 minutes , two more minutes and I'm done . I really hate this form and just feeling my body shifting in the half fox , half human thing makes me feel...dirty . I know that my mother had been hunted down her all life by some crazy rich dudes that wanted to use her as a sex toy humanoid with real fox ears and tail , and I know that she was never able to appreciate her power and her freedom...and me I have the chance of doing all those things that she couldn't , and I don't feel anything about it . I can do so many things that she couldn't because of those hunters . I have the feeling that I don't deserve to appreciate it because that's what caused my mother's death...

_______________________________________

Hey guys ! So today's chapter is quite long +1700 words , to be honest I didn't thought I would do so many POV in one chapter but I actually did 😂 . I don't really know if you like it when I switch the POV like this so I hope you do because if not well...I can't really do anything about it right now 😂 . Thanks for the support like always , and now all I have to say is...thanks and bye , see you in the next chapter ❤️