ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇs ° ᭄🤞 part 29

Começar do início

Darryl - YOU HAVE A FIANCE!?? AND HE DID THAT TO YOU!! IS HE INSANE FOR TREATING YOU LIKE THAT??!

Sunny - technically.. he is titled my fiance by paper.. and his mostly my step-mother side that she requested him to be engage to me since i was 5..

Darryl - what.. the fuck..

Sunny - look.. i hate hiding stuff from you.. but same time i cant tell you all that has happened at my personal life... plus.. i hate talking about him...

Darryl - i'll murder him for even just looking at you!!!

Sunny - you don't have to worry Darryl, he promise to leave me alone. I already break the engagement.

Darryl - still!! he freking gave you those marks!!

Sunny - well thats why i move to the US, to start a new life, plus my stepmom is already dead and i dont know the cost of it.. and my dad does not care even my fiance who is his god-mother does not care aswell.

Darryl - even i wont care for a whore like her.

Sunny - true, true.

Darryl - are you really sure.. you broke the engagement i cant let you marry a complete A hole!!??

Sunny - yes im sure, after when the incident happened at the park, i talk to Erick saying if he wanted to break the engagement

Darryl - and what did that pervert say?

Sunny - nothing.

Darryl - wait what..

Sunny - after he.. umm.. kissed me and gave me this marks.. i told him that he doesnt have to force himself to marry me.. since his god-mother is dead and he now has the inheritence and the title of young master in the Kanzaki clan.

Darryl - his not even blood related to you and he has the inherited!?? i want  to murder him even more!! that titled should be your's!!

Sunny - even if i want too i cant have it knowing im an illigimate child and most of the kananzaki's hate me and the fact a woman cant be strong enought to handle such a title... it always pass down from the male side of the family..

Darryl - so even your so called childhood sweetheart?? he cant even protect his own fiance.. from you getting abused..

Sunny - n..no well idk.. whenever i get abused by my step-mom or the servant's Erick just stood their and watch with no expression to be honest.. make's me hard to know what his actually thinking..

Darryl - tsk.. your family are good for nothing people!!

Sunny - well sure they are but still i dont even know my own fiance... i been living at my dad's for almost 10 year's and whenever Erick just stood their as i get abused.. a lot just apologise or ended up dead.. but yeah maybe they know im a kananzaki or some people feel pity i dont really know.

Darryl - god i wish i was their.. i could just burn everyone alive.. mostly your horrible and wortless fiance...

Sunny - as much as i appriciate that.. even i cant kill him.. since birth his already life was already planed and he was trained to fight since he was 3 and way advance... he started his gang at the age of 8..