...a letter to ya, before we all start

Dear Reader,

Welcome to my newest story.

My name is Sandra Lee Romualdez-Hudson, and I had written this letter to you just to say that this story I made, right here, I'm going to share it today for you to enjoy.

Even if I really wasn't the one who actually wrote it, for a girl named Missy Writer had done it for me, and it felt proud that it has been shown to prove the whole world how talented I am.

As you can see, this story is based on my experiences during an unexpected school semester break in my new hometown in Phoenix, Kentucky (sorry, not a real place, don't mind), where my adventure with my new friend Ken has become that "o-m-golly" exciting as a bunch of random fictional characters came here to help them out on a mission we didn't know about... Wait, did you say an adventure? Yep, you're right. And also fantasy.

I really can't tell you more about it, for all these were about to be seen when you read this book, and I'm sure, you're going to like it.

Ok, let me explain a little here. I had recently moved in to Arizona St with my mom and my housemaid Lucy, and since I'm the smartie pants girl here in my class, no one wanted to be friends with me, that is, until I met Ken, a Korean exchange student, and would you believe it? He's the same smartie from where he came from before he moved here in the States! Wow, that was... well... Ugh, nevermind.

So this happened: me and Ken were tasked to write a story; a fictional one, any kind, any length, it must be clean, and better pass it at the end of the semester break. That sounds easy when you accept it, but oh dang, that's so difficult, but I know what to do; so I went to start writing a plan on my computer, typing in the cast needed for my story, and surprise surprise, my computer went on an unexpected error and, somehow, the next days after, the characters I'd set up for my story suddenly came to life! How cool is that?

And there's more to the story where that came from, better figure that out for yourself.

So that's it! I hope you understand me, and this letter I sent to ya will get you to this point, my adventure will never be the same!

Why not start this story, shall we?

Yours truly,
Sandra Lee