⭒☆Chapter Twenty Two☆⭒

*5 days later*
*Author’s Pov*

It's been days after that incident. Jungkook didn't asked anything about it to Tae and Jimin. It's a bit early.

While Tae and Jimin both are falling for Kook. He isn't like before, rude or heartless. He is really caring now.

He is possesive over both of them. He is really a sweet and gentle person now.

Jimin and Tae are too in love with him but didn't told him as they want a little time for it.

Jimin is healthy now. He got discharged from the hospital and is doing well. Tae and Jungkook both took a good care of him and he is really thankful to it.

Today Jungkook decided to ask Jimin about the incident. He just want to know who did this to Jimin and why.

Jungkook came in his bedroom and saw Jimin laying on the bed with Tae sitting beside him holding his hand.

*Jungkook’s Pov*

As I entered, they both turned around and looked at me. They gave a smile to me which I gladly returned.

They are acting a little different from yesterday.’ I thought.

I caressed Tae’s hair and sat on the bed.

“How are you feeling now Angel?” I asked Jimin as I caressed his cheek.

He smiled softly.
“I'm feeling better now.” He said.
“Did you both had your dinner?” I asked as they both nodded.

I took a deep breath and asked.
“Angel, do you know what happened that night with you and Tae?”
I saw Tae and Jimin both looked at each other.

“Don't worry Angels, don't be afraid and tell me. I'm here with you.” I said softly.

“T-that day w-when we we-went to the b-bathroom......

*Flashback*
*Taehyung’s Pov*

As me and Jimin entered the washroom, their was only one guy wearing all black, washing his hands.

He was looking a little bit suspicious but I just ignored it.

As me and Jimin went near the sink to wash our face the guy pushed me hardly and caught Jimin.

“J-JIMIN.” I shouted.

The guy was holding him, his one hand on Jimin’s mouth.

“JI–”
Shhhh!! Don't shout. You are too loud.” The guy said.

“L-leave him.” I said.
“Sorry little one.” He said as he again pushed me as I banged my head on the wall.

I held my head feeling the pain. After recovering I looked up but didn't saw them.

The guy and Jimin both were gone. I started crying.

Few minutes later Jungkook banged in. He saw me crying as he started asking were Jimin was.

“What happened Angel? Why are you crying? Where is Jimin?” He asked worriedly.

“H-he t-took h-him aw-away.”

*Flashback Ends*
*Jungkook’s Pov*

“That's all I know.” Tae said as I nodded. I looked at Jimin who was already looking at me.

“Do you remember anything Angel?” I asked.
“I d-don’t k-know, I was u-unconscious all day.” He said and looked down.

“It's okay Angels. Thank you for telling me.” I said to both of them.

I was about to get up but stopped when,
“Jungkook.” Jimin called out.

“Yes Angel?” I said.
“We want to tell you something.” He said looking nervously at Tae.

Tae smiled nervously making me curious.

“And what's that?” I asked as they both gulped.

“Actually,” Tae said.
“Actually?” I asked.

“Actually I think we both are in l-love with y-you.

__________________________________________