⭒☆Chapter Two☆⭒

*Author’s Pov*

“You will be my toys from now. My personal toys.” Jungkook said and smirked.

They both looked terrified, they were whimpering at his dark aura which spread all around the cell.

“Pl-plea-please le-leave u-us, w-we wi-will go a-away an-and will n-never co-come h-here a-again.” Jimin said requesting the Demon but the Demon just smirked.

“Angel, it's your fault for entering in my territory. And the one who enters in my territory can't go back without paying their life to me.” Jungkook said smirking.
Tae and Jimin shivered.

“You both are lucky I ain't killing you. So think of it, do as I say or die.” Jungkook said as he got up.

He took a glance at both of them and left the cell.
The bodyguard locked the cell. Tae and Jimin looked at each other.

“I-I’m sc-scared J-jiminie.” Tae said hugging Jimin.
“Do-don’t worry b-baby, ev-everything will be f-fine soon.” Jimin assured him but he himself was asking the question,
‘Will everything be fine?’

*Jungkook’s Pov*

Fuck.

What's happening to me? Why can't I take my mind off from both of them?

Damn it!
‘Don't fall for them Jungkook. You are a King, the Demon King. You can't fall for those pathetic Angels. They are just your toys.’ I said to myself and smirked.

But I wanna know why did they came in my territory when they knew me.
Maybe I'll ask them.

I sat on my throne, trying to distract my mind from those beautiful yet innocent faces but I can't.

“Arghh!!” I shouted out of frustration.

I started pulling my hair but stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

“Yes?” I asked coldly.

One maid came in and said,
“Your Father wants to meet you, King.”

___________________________________________