Nobody does sexy like you(MinJoon)(Canon)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Just as Jimin and his dick came to the conclusion that maybe a quick hanky panky with his own hand would be fine (it would stay between him and his dick, Namjoon didn't have to know!) Namjoon called him from the bedroom, inviting him to come in.

Jimin would never admit that he almost fell over his own legs, trying to get there as fast as possible. He wasn't sure exactly what he was expecting, but what he found was very much not it.

The room was darkened candles sitting in strategic places around the room, casting it in soft colours. Their bed was dressed in black satin sheets that Jimin was not sure he had ever seen before, red rose petals contrasting perfectly with the blacks of the sheet.

On top of the sheets, looking amazing, was Namjoon. Jimin's jaw was on the floor, as he couldn't do anything but stare. Gone were the jeans and tight sweater, replaced instead with a deep emerald set of lingerie. The bralet was tight and made mostly of straps, perfectly cupping his well build pectoral muscles. The panties were an equally dark emerald colour, thick straps going from the solid lower part of them to wrap around Namjoon's waist, making his body proportions even more delicious than they normally wore.

On his long legs, which Jimin totally didn't have a kink for, were sheer thigh highs, ending in a black satin strap on the top, garter belt connecting them to the panties, a rose design going down the side of them.

"Oh..." Jimin stared, all intelligent thoughts long since having left his mind, as he was unable to do anything other than just stare,

Namjoon made a come hither moment with his fingers as he leaned back against the black sheets "do you like your surprise?" Jimin finally managed to look away from the lines of Namjoon's body, to instead look him in the eyes. Namjoon's eyes were circled in perfectly smokey shadows, with eyeliner applied with a precision that Jimin was not aware that his boyfriend even had. Lips glossy with a dark gloss and, and his cheeks slightly rosy from blush.

He more or less looked like a wet dream come to life, and honestly, Jimin wasn't exactly sure how he was meant to deal with that fact. He almost stumbled over his own legs as he made his way over to the bed "you look amazing." his voice was hoarse as it fought its way up his vocal cords "all of this for me?" He took hold of one of Namjoon's feet, starting to kiss up the leg with as much reverence as possible.

"I thought you would like it," Namjoon's voice was a little shy. Jimin would never understand exactly why Namjoon was shy about his body in times like these, but that just meant Jimin was gonna work harder on making sure that this man knew exactly how fucking gorgeous and amazing you are.

"You look so sexy, babe." Jimin kissed his thigh before diving up to kiss the man's lips covered in lip gloss "this makes the waiting worth it. Thank you." Jimin had only once mentioned that he was really into lingerie.

Which had indeed led to a weird conversation where Jimin had to make clear that he was into other people in lingerie, not himself. Namjoon had been so shy about it back then. It was so cute. While Namjoon wasn't insecure in his looks, he was... maybe a little insecure when it came to the softer side of him. He clearly liked indulging in that side of himself, but because of his natural looks, people were at times a little mean about him being cute.

Jimin loved the cute side of Namjoon, the side that had a sweeter sexuality to it. Sides like this, with Namjoon in the dimmed light of their bedroom, all dressed up. The sheer socks made his already long legs seem so much longer as they easily spread to allow Jimin to find a home between them.

Tracing the straps of the bralet while kissing the living shit out of Namjoon, Jimin couldn't help it but moan, "so fucking beautiful." he cupped Namjoon's pectoral muscles through the bralet. Namjoon had been bulking up a bit lately, which had led him to have glorious, amazing pecs that Jimin definitely wanted to bury his face between.