Chapter 2

There he was, staring at you with his dark gaze. You couldn't believe that he would be here standing in front of the counter. Did he need something?.

"Y/N? The beer" Mark snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Y-yes here you go" you placed them on his tray. Mark watched you closely as you fumbled with the beer cans trying to place them in order. Heck the man standing there was making you nervous. His gaze was so intimidating.

Mark finally got a hand of the cans you messily dropped on his tray and left with it while Luna left to the order side of the counter to attend to other customers.

"Can I have a can of beer? And please carefully place them this time" His voice. It's so deep and clear like the ocean. A smirk was visible on his handsome and expensive face.

"Yes" That's all you said before reaching out to the fridge to get his can of beer. Carefully placing them on the counter infront of him you looked at his face to catch him staring at you. You cleared your throat.

"What's your name?" He asked opening his can still staring at you intensively.

"What's yours?" You decided to be bold and be the bold Y/N you are not allowing this man make you nervous any longer.

He chuckled at your question which you asked back instead of answering he's.

"I'm Taehyung....now you can tell me yours" he took a sip of his beer licking his juicy and attractive heart shaped lips.

"Y/N" You simply answered not knowing what else to say.

"You work here everyday?" He asked

"Yea but I don't work behind the counter every day, we alternate the serving" you answered deciding to clean a glass cup which you have already cleaned.

"So you didn't have a reason to come to our table" he stated smirking.

Damn I've been caught!

"I was just helping my friends since I didn't have much work to do" you lied through your teeth

"Hmmm" he hummed sipping his beer still staring at you.

Why won't he stop staring? Is there something on my face or what.

"Y/N my friends and I would be here till 2am and I want you to serve us" he stated

"What? You want me to serve you?" He nodded "but it's not my turn today and I'll get in trouble with my boss if I'm not in my duty post" you informed him disagreeing with his request. Seo with definitely give you an earful.

"Oh but you didn't think that when you came to my table"

Busted

" I'll talk to Seo" he said.

Wait, he knows Seo?

" You know my boss?" You asked slightly raising your voice, not that it would sound too loud due to the music.

Taehyung nodded in agreement with a little smile on his face.

"Don't worry you won't get into any trouble" he winked walking away leaving his half can of beer on the counter. You couldn't help but check out his ass. They're thicc. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts.

I'm thinking like this and checking out his ass cos it's been long since I last had sex.

You thought picking up a rag and cleaning the table.

ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪

You could sight Seo with a sulking Beth coming to the counter towards you.