Little death

Miche slammed the door at the moment you both entered the room, you still up in his arms. He wasn't patient tonight. Your kisses became rougher. You were taking the air of each other. Your hands were all over his head, your hands lost in his hair. Bringing you closer, Miche took long inspirations of you, anchoring your smell in the depths of his being. He was drunk of you. Your legs were still around his hips, you tried to remove your shirt with difficulty, he did not let you go away. Once relieved of your top, you ordered him to remove his.

-Remove.

He let you down, your legs still weak. He released himself of his clothes in less than 15 seconds and stood before you only in his underwear. You didn't have the time to look at him, he was pushing you against the wall, touching you, caressing you all over your bare skin. He got on his knees kissing you slowly all the way down. He unbuttoned your pants, and one leg after the other, you got rid of it. He was now on your thighs. Pressing the right with his hand, kissing and licking the other one. You threw your head backwards of pleasure.

-Look at me, said Miche, eating all of you. He kissed you on the left thigh. How beautiful you are.

He kissed you on the right one. Slowly raising his hands. You were now looking at him, eyes watering with pleasure. He maintained your gaze all this time, before turning his attention to your black panties, slowly pulling the sides to remove it. You were at his mercy. It was hard for you to breath; your torso was expanding and contracting at an unnatural rate. You could feel his breath under you.

-Don't...stare, please... Miche...No more teasing.

He looked at you, smiled. He dropped off a last kiss on your upper thigh before closing his lips on your pussy.

-Hmmmm, ah!

Your hands joined the top of his head, your back still against the wall to support you. Your legs were now trembling of passion. It was too good. His name was now the only word you could pronounce as he continues to roughly pull his tongue down, through the lips of your pussy, not missing any heterogeneous zones. Between your moans, Miche could sense that your legs were becoming weaker. He took your left leg and put it on his shoulder.

- Lean on the top of my head baby.

And you did. You were all exposed, yet the embarrassment was non-existent. You surrendered to him and to his touch. He was more and more lacking tact, he was eating you up, his groans were becoming noisier. All your sweet spot were burning, hot.

-More, you didn't want it to stop.

He was paying more intention around your clit, pressing on it, while his hands were squeezing your legs living red marks all around. You were feeling it, a wave of pleasure growing and growing.

-I'm gonna...

-It's okay, come for me Y/N, give me everything.

His tongue was now flat on your pussy and licking from top to bottom, bottom to top vigorously. You came with abandon letting out a moan that went straight to his dick. Your legs just fell, trembling, but he caught you just before meeting with the floor.

He let you catch your breath even if his desire to kiss you was intense. Instead, he placed light kisses on your neck. Your breathing was calming down and he could meet your eyes.

-I... want more... more of you.

His pupils widened with lust and kissed you strongly. He took you and put you on his bed. He was going to explode. His manhood was begging to be free and explore your everything. You couldn't know about it, but it has been weeks now that under cold showers he was fucking you, imaging your moans louder and louder. His hands were so useless. Even if he would come, and he did all the time, he was longing for you.