Prologue

You were lying on your bed, with the ninth volume of Attack on titans between your hands. Since last week you were catching up on this manga to have a common interest with Elijah, this handsome guy in your classes at uni. Since the beginning of spring there was something in the air between you two and you wanted to make everything better by starting to see what he liked. To be honest you were not disappointed with it, this manga revealed to be way more interesting that you could admit. It was past eleven now and you just finished the chapter 35, and you were truly traumatized by the death of one of your favorite character, Miche Zacharius.

- That is so unfair and cruel. Damn! He deserved so much more... Wasn't he the second best behind Levi? you mumbled. I wanted him to live a little bit more.

You sighed and thought that if you were in this world, you would do something for him to be able to live longer, like save him. A little laugh escaped you.

- I would save him, haha. For sure I would be the best in my division and save Miche if I were beside him.

You checked your phone, 11:11. You were thinking about this mirror hour, and you remembered what people around you usually say about this moment in the day, that there was a meaning behind it, like you could make a wish and it would come true.

- Hmmm, let me save him? you were actually surprised by what you said.

You didn't mean to say it out loud like this. Your cheeks started to turn red really quickly, you put your phone away and went in your bed. What got into you wishing something like that on a character?? You could ask for success, money, love, but no, saving a piece of paper was more important.

- I am just ridiculous, you mumbled with your hands on your face to hide it, as if someone was watching you and making fun of you.

Tomorrow you will ask Elijah the next volume and ask him on a date, yes it was so time. You closed your eyes watching the two little stains in your ceiling wondering as usual how they got here and fall asleep sooner than you thought.