Episode 116 (End)

It seemed very clear that there was someone inside. The zombies hit the door together. The steel pipe could not last long. The door was knocked open sooner or later.

This impulse device has not been used for a long time, otherwise the flush pipe is also used for inspection and blockage, and no flushing is needed, so it will be used as a debris room to pile up a lot of debris.

Kang Tu watched the direction of the door vigilantly, preparing to let go. Qi Yan's originally anxious heart gradually subsided in the roar of zombies.

Anyway, it is a life, and the final result is nothing more than a mission failure.

Qi Yan was most at ease with Kang Tuo... But think about it, Kang Tuo is a zombie. In such a world, he has the most advantage.

The only concern was dispelled. Qi Yan relaxed and walked to Kang Tuo's side, holding his tight fists.

"Kang Kang, are you happy to meet me?"

Kang Tuo froze for a moment, and answered truthfully: "Well, happy."

"Then do you like me?" Qi Yan raised his head, showing a gentle smile: "I like you very much."

Kang dragged his lips. For the first time, instead of answering Qi Yan's question quickly, he frowned gently. Contrary to Shang Qiyan's eyes glowing with soft light, Kang Yao's eyes traced a trace of complexity. After a moment, it turned into an ambiguous answer.

"When we go out, I will answer your question."

Therefore, we must wait for us to go out together. I will tell you all my sincerity and what I want to say.

Qi Yan, who was not answered, tightened his throat, and inexplicable panic and reluctance struck his heart.

—Idiot, will you die if you answer me? Maybe, I will never hear it again, and I will regret it forever.

At this moment, Professor Liu suddenly shouted with joy: "Okay!"

As the words fell, a torrent of water plummeted from the top of the water pipe. The sound of the impact force knows how strong it is.

Qi Yan and Kang Tuo looked at each other, seeing the excitement in each other's eyes. Qi Yan asked Kang Tu to go down first. Although Kang Tu wanted to refute, but the death was at the door. There was no time to delay, so he stopped talking and jumped down the water.

Qi Yan stepped on the edge of the wall, just preparing to leap, but Yu Guang at the corner of his eyes saw Professor Liu struggling to pick up the round iron net.

Suddenly widening his eyes, Qi Yan was about to come down, but Professor Liu quickly put the iron net against the wall. Qi Yan hurriedly called, "Professor!"

"This water pipe leads to a small river outside the city, and stay vigilant at all times. I'll work hard to get you out, don't be cut off by zombies." Professor Liu teased himself, but the bitterness in that smile was Qi Yan can't ignore it.

"Professor, you promised that I would go out with me!" Qi Yan went to push the iron net, but the iron net remained unmoved.

"Come on, why am I an old man going out with your young people?" Professor Liu chuckled: "When I saw Kang Tuo's kid, I was like seeing my son... My son is **** and has been out of the cabinet long ago , My mother and I both support him."

Behind is the steel pipe that is about to break, and the zombie's hand has passed through the crack of the door to grab it.

"I have spent my entire life selling chemistry research, but because of this, my family was buried."