Episode 89

In the gusty wind, Lou Guxiu's voice was not clear, but Qi Yan's heart was still warm.

Lou Guxiu exerted a little force, lifted Qi Yan's waist, lifted his breath in his hand, and steadily stopped on a raised boulder.

Qi Yan, who was held in his arms, looked down, still smoky, not bottomed out.

Qi Yan shrank into Lou Guxiu's arms, and finally closed his eyes.

"I don't know how to dress..."

"Thinking of her?" Lou Guxiu snorted coldly: "Since the woman doesn't care about her life, she will die!"

"That's your wife!" Qi Yan retorted.

"Are you blaming me for marrying her?" Lou Guxiu smiled, as always.

Qi Yan blushed, do not look at him at the beginning, pretending to look like a heart hanging on the bottom of the cliff.

Seeing him worried about the exhibition of Nixian, Lou Guxiu was a bit tasted, but still said coldly: "Relax, Xingyunfeng is surrounded by the Ru River, as long as the woman who shows Nixian wants to live, she will definitely not die."

"But if you are unconscious in the water, then it's dangerous!"

Lou Guxiu tolerated: "Look at her character!"

"No, I'm still worried about her. If something goes wrong, I won't be at ease in my life..."

Lou Guxiu could not bear it, grabbed Qi Yan slightly into his arms, and bowed his head to close the mouth that was still chattering about other women.

"Hmm..." Qi Yan's eyes widened, and he looked at the face close to him in disbelief.

The lips that were soft but lost moisture due to the shock were covered by Lou Guxiu, sucked gently, and used his saliva to moisturize his lips.

[Lou Guxiu's favorability to Qi Yan +10, current favorability: 80]

[Building bone repair blackness degree -5, current blackness degree: 5]

All the words melted in the kiss between the two, Qi Yan opened his lips slightly, bearing the love of Lou Guxiu.

For a long while, Lou Guxiu opened Qi Yan's lips, Qi Yan gasped and bowed his head not to look at him.

Lou Guxiu laughed out loud: "Why, are you a big man still shy?"

"...I'm worried about Niang..."

"Want to come again?"

"No, no..." Qi Yan hurriedly backed away, keeping a distance from him: "I am really worried about the nimble, I said earlier that she is like my sister. If the sister's life or death is uncertain, I still have the mood to do something else, then Are you still human?"

Lou Guxiu's shrewd eyes tightly locked his expression, and finally seemed relieved.

"The show will not happen, trust me."

"……how do you know?"

"Under Xing Yunfeng, there are people of my demon religion. I just sent a signal just before jumping down. If I find the show, I will send her to heal naturally."

Qi Yan was stunned for a while, his face blank: "You still brought Moxiu?"

Lou Guxiu looked at him like a nerd: "Otherwise, the lonely man goes to Yunfeng with a burden? Do you think my Lou Guxiu is a fool?"

He really thought so... Qi Yan flinched and looked away elsewhere.

Everything was relieved, Qi Yan looked around and suddenly stopped.