Episode 90(End)

Zhan Nishang was arranged by Lou Guxiu to another place, not within the Demon Church. Hue Shu didn't fall, but I didn't know how the show was going.

The demon seems to have returned to its former appearance, organized, serious and quiet.

In the compartment, Lou Guxiu anxiously knocked over the tea sent by his maidservant. I don't know what happened to me. Qi Yan said that it should be the reason to go home. Is there anything to be angry about?

Ao Lun murmured a few times, rubbing his robe like comfort.

Lou Guxiu touched Ao Lun's head, and his thoughts hadn't known where he was floating.

Like the word, it is ambiguous in itself.

Love is love, but love must have love.

Lou Guxiu did not know whether he liked Qi Yan or loved it.

I miss it when I can’t see it. His every move can affect his heart and his thoughts.

Qi Yan once said that he didn't wear his sleeves, he just liked himself.

Thinking of this, Lou Guxiu felt a sweetness like never before.

His comfortable Ao Lun made a refreshing grunt, Lou Guxiu chuckled his lips, and suddenly yelled.

——The big ballast.

Poof, it's a silly and dumb name, just like the one who named it.

For five days, Lou Guxiu did not send someone to listen to Qi Yan's news, because he wanted to be quiet, and also gave Qi Yan room to let all serious thoughts go.

But this stillness is endless thoughts, already deeply rooted in the magic.

"The leader is very annoyed these days. Do you know what happened?" asked a whisper of a maidservant who stopped the messenger who was delivering food to the leader.

The maidservant shook her head: "Dare you ask the leader what's wrong? Don't kill yourself!"

"But the leader has no energy recently, so how to control the demon in this way!" Mo Xiu expressed a worried expression: "Because... separated from the dean's wife?"

"Don't say goodbye, that's not our leader's wife." The maidservant had already seen through everything: "I don't know why, although this girl was **** by the leader, she didn't want the leader's heart."

Mo Xiu was at a loss: "Who has the heart of the leader?"

The maidservant looked around, and pulled Moxiu down, whispering: "Remember the son who was writing a visit letter in front of the Demon Sect?"

"...The one who fell asleep on the stone road later?" Mo Xiu looked horrified. "Can that kind of eye catch our master's eyes?"

Qi Yan has become famous in the Demon War, and he is almost unknown.

The thought of the future wife of the leader may be a mischievous young master, the faces of the maidservant and Moxiu are all irresistible.

"But..." The maidservant and Mo Xiu looked at each other and said in unison: "Just like the leader!"

In just one day, the demon priest knew that the to-be-decided wife was the righteous cultivator who slept unscrupulously on the Demon Stone Road, or the young master of a certain family, and all sighed together.

-Worrying about the future life of the leader.

Lou Guxiu's favorite thing to do recently is to come to Ao Lun's little world, lie on the green grass, watch the birds in the sky in pairs, and then roll over and sigh.