Episode 102

Yang Dui and others were still immersed in the shock of the two coming out of the cabinet, unable to extricate themselves, Qi Yan and Kang Tuo looked at each other, the hands clasped tighter.

"I still can't accept it..." Jiang Dacheng's face was dumbfounded: "My two brothers are married?!"

"Don't talk nonsense! It's a husband!" Xiaotian glared at him.

"No matter what! Anyway, there is no homosexuality around me..." Jiang Dacheng finished, looking at Kang Tuo and Qi Yan with some embarrassment, and said, "I'm sorry, I'm talking badly, but I'm a little shocked..."

Qi Yan shrugged indifferently: "It's okay, give you a shocking time, anyway, I will accept it sooner or later."

When Kang Tuo's identity is exposed, you still have to be shocked... so now exercise more mental endurance!

Jiang Dacheng nodded and sat in a chair, silent.

Relative to Jiang Dacheng's honesty, Yang Du and Long Sheng were obviously calmer.

"Originally, I was just curious, but I didn't expect it to be true..." Yang Dui said lightly: "But if it is your decision, I will support it."

"I also support." Long Sheng also expressed support.

The rest of the team expressed their opinions, leaving Xiaotian.

"I have no opinion!" It stands to reason that Xiaotian should be the most understandable, because his age is similar, and he knows more about the society now than middle-aged Yang Du and Long Sheng who don't often go online.

The team members now accept the relationship between the two, and Qi Yan and Kang Tuo are happy.

The first step of same-sex love is to get recognition and blessings from those around you.

At this moment, the barren and horrible end of the world has become another scene, and miracles are happening everywhere.

That night, the car of the survivor squad entered the city of W, the surviving point was in the main city, and it was further away from the goal.

"According to our speed, we can go to the main city in about three days." Xiaotian looked at the map and estimated his chin.

"What plans do you have when you arrive in the main city?" Jiang Dacheng came and expressed interest: "Laozi is ready to rest for a few days!"

"Me too." Long Sheng responded: "Look at the situation, maybe you will choose to live in W city."

"Do you have to pay a fee to enter the surviving point?" Yang sighed: "Since it is a surviving point established by the government, the six of us have to pay at least six boxes of food."

The government has many pitfalls, they all know.

When they first started to form a survivor team, they also followed the footsteps of the government and tried to go wherever the government wanted to go. Troops looking for soldiers everywhere, thinking that they can get a glimmer of hope, the result...

The squad members have always forgotten the officer's face, let them deliver food to get on the car, otherwise they are not allowed to get on the rescue car.

How can they have food just after entering the last days? It is for survival to rely on government rescue!

Seeing the scornful face of the officer, he took those who had money and power to leave, and threw these unarmed people.

It's better to ask for help, so a survivor team was born.

Recalling the bad things, the car fell silent for a while.