Episode 75

The inside of the Demon Church is much more complicated than Qi Yan imagined, but it was not as gloomy as he felt.

It was just a view built between valleys, the houses were all between the stone walls, and the broad bluestone road facing the gate was a splendid but not tacky palace.

"That must be your leader's palace." Qi Yan pointed to that place and felt like he was right.

Na Zhi Lou Gu Xiu glanced lightly and pointed at one hand, "Wrong, there it is."

Qi Yan stared at the ordinary stone house, which could not be more ordinary, and was shocked. "Your leader is really close to the people, and actually lives in the same room as the demons...well, I should learn from your leader."

Lou Guxiu wanted to roll his eyes a little, but he was attracted by Qi Yan's words, "Teach us to teach?"

"Yeah, I'm going to remodel the room under my family to be the same as my room!"

Lou Guxiu looked ahead and did not speak.

Along the way, Qi Yan looked around, touched everywhere, and finally followed him obediently under Lou Guxiu's disgruntled eyes.

After less than a few minutes, Qi Yan started talking again.

"What's your name for this brother? Look at you and receive me like your loved ones. It can be seen that the etiquette teaching of your demon is good. When I meet your leader, I praise you in front of him."

Lou Gu Xiu did not squint, set foot on the stone steps, walking step by step.

"Oh, I haven't seen my sister yet? Is she with your leader now?"

"And you are tired to walk like this, this stone step grows."

"Should I take you lightly?"

Lou Guxiu just wanted to turn his back to anger and shut his mouth. He felt that his waist was gently wrapped, and then a burst of true air burst out. In a blink of an eye, he and Qi Yan were already in the air.

The priest of the devil's religion was actually picked up and flew by a righteous practitioner? !

Just when I wanted to use Qi to knock Qi Yan away, I felt a sound coming from my shoulder.

"Oh, you're too tall, I just reached your shoulders, I can't see the road at all!"

Lou Guxiu secretly said badly, and quickly set his sights, but found that the two of them hit the mountain wall straight, too late to escape.

When it was time and time to say, when he was about to hit the mountain wall, Qi Yan put a force on his arm and forcibly used true energy to repair himself and the building bone. The next second, the overwhelming pain spread from the back, and the painful Qi Yan's face was pale, and his sweat was cold.

The two fell to the ground, and Lou Guxiu stood up slightly, staring fiercely at Qi Yan, who was curled up on the ground and couldn't help it. When he saw tears in his eyes, most of his anger disappeared.

"Well... it hurts! It hurts me to die..." Qi Yan frowned, and his speech was intermittent.

Lou Guxiu looked at him indifferently, for a while, showing a different smile, "Go, take you to heal."

"Cocoa, I can't use light power..." Qi Yan said with a sad face, and said bluntly: "I blame you for being too tall, otherwise how can I not see the road..."

When the words fell, I saw Lou Guxiu turn around without hesitation. Without a word, he walked away and disappeared in Qi Yan's sight.

"..."