Episode 113

Qi Yan, whose brain was stagnation for a moment, stayed in the laboratory in a fair and just manner.

Putting on a white coat, clean hands, and wearing white special gloves, Qi Yan was assigned to the No. 1 laboratory. His job was to record the display results of Kang Tuo’s water and oxygen tank skills every hour.

Everything went so smoothly that Qi Yan had to wonder if there was any conspiracy waiting for him.

Kang Tuo in the water and oxygen tank had no consciousness anymore. His eyes were closed, and his thick and slender eyelashes were reflected in the water, which was extraordinarily beautiful.

Qi Yan didn't dare to stare at him for too long. There were government people everywhere. In case of a mistake, he would be suspected.

The attitude of other people towards him as a "newcomer" is mostly indifferent. If you don't chat or exclude, you just ignore it. Of course, this way of getting along is not just for Qi Yan, but everyone.

The atmosphere is a bit embarrassing, and everyone is doing their own thing.

Qi Yan stood in front of the water-oxygen tank and wrote the above records verbatim.

Maybe he should learn more about the water oxygen tank, at least when he has not been found, find a way to wake Kang Tuo, then, the chance of leaving the laboratory will be much greater.

"Be confident when recording, or what's the use of keeping you?" The old man, who was called Professor Liu, came over and began to reprimand Qi Yan without any politeness.

Qi Yan nodded quickly: "Okay, I will pay attention next time and stop committing."

"Young people are just too frantic to do things. Isn't it safe for An An to score?" Professor Liu snorted and turned to leave.

It seemed to mean something, but it was too ordinary. Qi Yan raised a layer of doubt in his heart, but there was no beginning.

There was a crowd of people walking around all the time, and Qi Yan couldn't do it too obviously, so he had to chat with the man next to him.

"Who is this person in the water oxygen tank?"

"I don't know, it was delivered this morning."

"Ah? Why is it put in a water oxygen tank if it is a human? This is not a zombie..."

"He's a zombie." The man gave him a strange look: "You ask so much?"

"Hey, I'm just curious. I'm looking for my lover, but the lovely person is not looking for it, but I was arranged to work here. If I don't work, I have to die. That wouldn't let me ask." Frowning: "I don't know anything about these."

The man looked at him with a scornful look: "Don't ask too much, just do what you should do."

"Good, anyway, that professor is very powerful, and I dare not do anything." After that, Qi Yan turned around and stopped chatting.

When the man saw him as a young man in vain, he was not very capable and he did not take it seriously.

At noon, the flow of people coming and going was finally gone. Except for some necessary equipment and rooms that need to be guarded, everyone else went to dinner.

Coincidentally, Kang Tuo in the water and oxygen tank is the ‘essential equipment’.

Qi Yan was left here, facing the man's mocking gaze, and watching them go to the cafeteria to eat.

Professor Liu took off his gloves and came to him, coldly humming: "Look at it carefully, don't make any mistakes." After a pause, with a trace of unpredictable words again sounded: "Into the laboratory, there is only one chance, Hold it well and don’t think about how to get out!"