part :-10

Vansh ran towards the stairs when he heard the noise..n got very tensed..n on listening noise Uma also came from the room.. here Riddhima was lying on the floor near the stairs.. he just ran towards her n picked her up n start crying on seeing unconcious Riddhima.."Riddhima. Riddhima. .. what happens to you..please Riddhima open your eyes... please forgive me.. i promise i will never hurt you.. pls Riddhima pls open your eyes.." said Vansh while crying...Uma was watching all this but didnot understand anything.." Vansh Vansh.... just pick her up n take her to the hospital.. falling at this satge is not god.. her life is at risk.. pls donot cry n have patience.." Vansh just understand what Uma told him n rush towards the hospital..all the way to hospital he was crying n praying for the safety of his kids n his lady love..

on reaching hospital he just ran towards the emergency..n called for doctor..n in mean time doctors came..n take her to the operation theatre as her pulse was very low..n other lady doctor was also called to attend her..n then Vansh stopped a doctor n said" doctor aap ka jitna paisa chahiye main doonga..koi bhi medicine koi bhi doctor duniya ke kissi bhi corners se bullaiye i will pay but just just save my Riddhima n my kids... please doctor just save her.." said Vansh while weeping..Uma was watching all this but remain mum..doctor just nodded n left for operation theatre..n mean while Uma start praying for their life..in front of mata ji idol..

there was no news of their well being till morning.. then Vansh phone rang..it was of Aaryan.. Vansh didnot pay any attension..but Uma picked it up..before she said hello.. Aaryan start his blabbering.." so my dear how it went in night.. did you confess her.. what did she say.. n did you tell about both of you to Uma aunty hope she is fine with all this.. n tell me when you both are getting married.." he was continously speaking.. n then Uma spoke hello.. he was hell worried when Uma told him that they in hospital n Riddhima fell from stairs.. he cut the call n immediatly ran towards hospital after picking Sejal... doctor came from icu n told Riddhima is fine but they have to do some scans again after two days for the well being of kids..so she has to remain in hospital for four five days..Vansh was having happy tears on listening this.. n asked doctor can he meet her n went towards the room..

V- are you fine Riddhima..

She was opening her eyes slowly.. i m fine Vansh.. how are my kids.. asked Riddhima while placing her hands on her tummy..

V- they are fine Riddhima ..donot worry.. but you have to remain here for 2-4 days as doctors will monitor u n kids ..

R- thanks Vansh..i hope i have not harmed them..

V- no my dear no.. they are good.. our both kids are fine..

in between Sejal, Aaryan n Uma entered in room.. n asked her well being.. after sometime Sejal send every one as only one attendent can stay their n as vansh n Uma was their all night so Aaryan send them back..

while driving back Vansh can see so many questions in Uma eyes but did not try to talk n left to his room.. after resting again went to hospital..this went for 3-4 days.. n then doctors gave clean chit to her n gave discharge n told her to fully bedrest as she is in her eight month...Vansh came for discharge told her to move in Raishingania mansion. but she refused as she didnot want any problem...but when Uma insist her she can not refuse her.. n she is like her mother n accordidng to Vansh n Riddhima Uma is still unaware of their relationship..

on returning home Uma took care of her very much.. but Riddhima was feeling guilty because accordidng to her she is cheating her. n her feeling..after few days when Riddhima was fine she decided to move her appartment..n packed her belongings..