part :-5

Vansh had so many women in his life but he was never ever serious about anyone.. his relationship were one night stand or just for 1-2 months... But with Riddhima it was different... So much was unsaid in both of them... He mostly visit to her . But in office they were professionals.. they never gave hint to any one about their relationship... they spend quality of Time together...n Even do sex just to forget their pain..both have their part of sorrow and story.. but they never shared it with one and another..  Riddhima just forgot her bitter past with him ..n wants to live fullest..want to cook for him..n want to Share...

One night both were together.. after dinner vansh switch on the television.. n start watching..an action movie.. n when Riddhima entered in room after changing.." VANSH what are you watching please change the channel ..I want to watch my serial..pls laaga do..no way.. I hate that serials..just showing rubbish..n moving story on a single track.. I won't allow this.. no Vansh pls..pls .. but he didn't listen..n she starts pillow fight with him..both start fighting n laughing all the time..n then She just fell on bed n Vansh on her above.n both laughed alot..n slowly he start nuzzling her neck cheek..n start kissing her..n she very easily gave in to him..n made love...

After few days

One day Vansh was very busy as hotel work is on peak.. even even every one in office was on their toes... In between Vansh got a message on intercom that some lady wants to meet him.. n when he asked about her.. listening her name his jaw got tighten..he couldn't stand her for a minute..n refused to meet her..but that lady by force entered in to his cabine..she was nonother than Anupriya..that meeting went about half an hour..he was very angry..after. the meeting..he shouted on Every one after it..in short was in very bad mood.. Riddhima can see this but can't help it..she came to know from his P.A that someone bargain in his office forcefully.. from that time he is very upset.. Riddhima went to his office..n told him to leave to her apartment as he is very anger..n also all were afraid of him he forcefully sent him to apartment but herself remained in office for some time so that no one pinpoint them.after 2 n half hour when she reached her home.. she saw some of things were broken..so she can judge that he is in very much anger still.she entered the room n saw him sitting on bed..such that his back was facing her..n when she came Infront of him n just got frightened to see him..his eyes were blood shoot red n swallown due to crying n there was a bottle of whiskey in his hand .. n never drink as per her knowledge..n today something was really bad happened because of it he is mad..she snatched bottle from him n asked  why are you upset what happened why are you behaving like this.. you never consumed alcohol what happened now??

On seeing her close to him he just hugged her n start crying.. Riddhima..Riddhima...I did wrong with my father..I just did wrong..he said while having hiccups.. Vansh..pls sambhalo..Apne aap ko.. what happened what happened Vansh..

" Nothing Riddhima. nothing I m bad just bad..I can never be a good son..never a good husband n never a good father..I m bad.." Vansh pls pls don't cry I can't see you like this..pls stop crying..she doesn't know how to handle him..so she just kissed him..in that kiss she wants to erase all his pain..Vansh.slowly start kissing her back..n when her hands reached his buttons to open it..he stopped her..no Riddhima no ..not today said  while getting up..why Vansh why not.. said Riddhima while hugging him from back..

" I will hurt you..I m not in senses today..pls Riddhima.."

" No vansh no you can't hurt me..I know you are in pain today.. believe me it will erase your pain..said Riddhima n start undressing him..n kissed him hard..Vansh can't resist her..n gave in to her desire..n start kissing her back..n slowly picked her up n take her to bed..n made her love.. Riddhima  participate fully n gave herself according to his wish..she was just a puppet in his hands..he kissed her hard..on every inch of her body..n entered her making her groan in pain..yes he was hard today.. but she remained mum..as she wanted to take away his pain..he pushed himself hard in to her inner walls..to spell his seed in her womb..n they both reached their climax together..he just fell on her chest n fell asleep there after their intense love making.. mehek just kissed him on his forehead..n said " I LOVE YOU VANSH"..